Sold Trading a HEAVILY stacked 2020 Acc with 244 5 stars and a 2018 acc for a stacked Raw Data account

Discussion in 'Rec Room Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by GalaxysLimit, 4/23/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GalaxysLimit

GalaxysLimit
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

My Location:
    Hello! I have a stacked 2020 account and a 2018 account that I'm trading for a stacked 2016 raw data account. The raw data needs to have the attached email + where it was created. My 2020 acc has 637 subs and 244 5 star items. it also has some rare weekly's like white Maker Pen and some rare 4 stars like spring shirt. I have almost EVERY Halloween item except red thriller set, white skeleton glowing/ non - glowing, and green witch set. (I can show the inventory on discord) The 2018 acc has every class shirt 2018-2023 and some smaller items. I am looking for a stacked raw data account with attached email, and location, poofy dresses, hocky shirts, and some 5 stars and some weekly's.

Contact me on discord I'm GalaxysLimit#4627

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.