Trading 52 Khaini Spearman/46 Sin for Broa/Khaini Mesos or NX cash cards!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

The Spearman is Male level 52 and in Khaini, it is off the rankings, has a perfect build and only 75 base Dex(4/4 rest in Str). In addition to this i HAVE the FULL INFO for the account and can even give u the EMAIL it was made on so you can change the pass whenever you like!

The Spearman comes with about 15m in mesos and items.

His build is perfect and he has finished off everything for Spears in the second job, in addition to Hyper Body. All thats left now is for you to decide if you're gonna put points into Final Attack or go hybrid and put points into polearm mastery/booster... BTW there are enough points to max BOTH! (hint: Hybrid is FTW)

****As previously stated I'm looking for ONLY A SNIPER OR A RANGER ON ANY SERVER 50+****

Contact me on AIM at: Trishies132

OR POST HERE! Thanks in advance, and i cant wait to trade with ya ^_^.

P.S. Honestly, I have traded many characters. Don't message me if you are planning on scamming because I will know you are right away.

PICS NAO!

BUMP!!!!!! Still have the account, still trading for sniper/ranger on any server

what about the 46 sin? ill trade for it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.