Trade or Sale

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Lvl 130 Shadower Dexless full LUK build very strong full armor and equip alll godly stuff server Bera whisper me for pic and stat build

and the account come with full info so i ask you have the same thing for trade ty

will Trade for Bishop only lvl 12x up

or offer for paypal :)

offer no longer available trade is done ty all

do you have MSN?

yes,

I added you, go on. I have a real good offer.

do u have a sn?

ughh well whoever traded for this, I will offer a 143 bishop if your interested! PM me if your interested.

No thanks hasen, my new 130 shadower is worth more then your crappy account that you'll just recover.

Bubba was it not you who was complaining about saito ratting you out? Now you keep ratting others out, who by chance don't even scam.. If I wanted to scam you I'd of recovered the 17x marksman as well. Not that hard, record 5 people and wallah im not stupid. I told you from the get go I was trading legit yet you keep with all this.

I seriously don't see how jackson puts up with you as your blaming all this shyt on him as well. Your just a little snitch. I think your mad cause your little 'block' didn't work. You wouldn't know half of this if it wasn't for jackson yet you act all bad love you about it like your the genius who comes up with this love you. And if your jackson, then I dunno wtf happened to you.

Im not complaining about saito "ratting me out", but I think if he rats me out then the same should go for him, so I post proof that he is a scammer (he is). I dont act like I invented this love you, jackson did and I owe alot to him. The block works on the glitch that you know about, it doesn't work for the recovery where you fill out that form.

Originally Posted by Cleeclo

Im not complaining about saito "ratting me out", but I think if he rats me out then the same should go for him, so I post proof that he is a scammer (he is). I dont act like I invented this love you, jackson did and I owe alot to him. The block works on the glitch that you know about, it doesn't work for the recovery where you fill out that form.

o.o so u just answered buba's question for him? o_O so u guys are the same person?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.