Selling  Europe  60+  Multiple Characters Top bdo account with libre Pearls perfect for the start black Desert Online

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by bizar, 12/29/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bizar

bizar
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

my discord is :ministo#2766

Top bdo account with libre Pearls! perfect for the start! black Desert Online! You are bidding on a 1A BDO account, which offers you every opportunity to go your own way. With the purchase you also get access to the specially created Dirección de correo electrónico, so that you can configure it freely and I don't get the opportunity to get back to my account!
    If you are the grinder, then you have the perfect setting here to passively earn money and fully dedicate yourself to your own style of play. If you want to live with skills, then you have the best opportunity here to start very profitably. Also, I'm sitting on over 3,300 Pearls freely available, which of course you can immediately use in a new character skin, if none of the ones available here suit you.

I will continue to play with the account until I purchase it, so you will have constant cash flow every day and continue to receive daily rewards.

I have 13 characters, 5 of them are 61 of various classes, the rest are mostly 56+ young people who serve as milk collectors. Almost all classes are represented.

What does that mean in concrete terms?

Life skills:

Encounter M9

Fishing M1

G16 kitchen

M4 processing

521 Energy and 381 CP

Also, I have lined up my workers and one of my young men (farmers) so that you can cook as efficiently as possible. The youngster is near Calpheon, so you can always buy fresh seeds for the farm so you have short distances. The killer of my life has the kitchen costume, the processing costume, and the P2W hedgehog as a mascot, so you can get started right away.

10 pets including 5 T4 pets (T4 P2W hedgehogs), the rest T3, perfect for quick shredding and collecting.

There is more than 15 billion silver freely available, which of course will remain with you until you take over the account.

The daily turnover with my culinary skill through Imperial Cooking is 200 million silver and that's just for cooking a little and delivering boxes.

As you can see from the screenshots my main is fully well equipped, but ABOVE ALL I am sitting on a huge pile of cron stones and upgrade scrolls so along with the silver it would get to team 1A very quickly. I also have 2 WeaponExchange coupons for each of the three spaces. That means you could roll pretty much out of the box if you don't feel like playing my main and would even sit on a TET Blackstar.

I have also distributed the following explosive items to my youngsters:

Economic packages:

2x 30 days

2x 15 days

5x 7 days

Kamasylve's Blessing:

1x 20 days

1x 15 days

5x 7 days

Secret Book of the Waning Moon:

1x 3 days

8x 7 days

2x 20 days

Blessing of the Old Moon Bundle

2x 7 days

Also, I have 19 GMs Blessing, more than 1,800 Caphras, thousands of Black Stones, hundreds of Memory Fragements, etc. pp. Practically everything you need to start a clean and simple game, but above all fast.

As already mentioned above, I continue to play the account until the transfer is complete, so that the silver naturally continues to increase until the purchase, especially since I make a very good profit on my culinary skills through the imperial delivery. The account contains more than 800 euros in pearls (costumes, pets, value packs, etc.), so the price is a real bargain!

my discord is :ministo#2766

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. CRYPTO

CRYPTO
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

What class(es) does the account have?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.