to everyone that uses hacks

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

As part of our continued effort to ensure a fair and fun online experience for all Battle.net players, we have expanded our efforts to remove cheaters from StarCraft and Diablo II. We have identified and closed over 350,000 StarCraft and Diablo II accounts which were found to be using third-party hacks.

The Diablo II CD keys associated with the closed Diablo II accounts are now restricted from playing on Battle.net for approximately 30 days. Repeat offenders will have their accounts closed and their CD keys permanently banned from Battle.net.

As a reminder, we reserve the right to close the accounts and ban the CD keys of players who are caught cheating on Battle.net. Cheating ruins the game experience for legitimate players, and we will not tolerate it.

So you honestly think that people are that moronic to forget about disabling or rerouting the warned paths?

O.O woot

Originally Posted by thesinerd

So you honestly think that people are that moronic to forget about disabling or rerouting the warned paths?

O.O woot

yes they are

most people that download hacks dont even know the basics on how it works

and ive seen stupid people in action

saying "ive never used any hack except mh when rushing"

when mh = mapHACK

Ehh you bring up a very great point. Lets just hope the moronic leachers get banned.... Well anyways I think I might leave out my warden killer for my hack release so leachers get cd key banned.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.