To all Scammers!!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey:)

Scammers is there any point to scam other peoples? Is it becouse you dont have your own account?. Or becouse you dont want to train your own account and then you scam other people??. There is no life in the scamming its only showing how you act like a child!. When you scam a Boy/girl they get down in there mood becouse they might have spended 1 year or more to the account the trained from 1 to xxx. Scammers how would you feel if i took one of your account 70+??. You will feel how its getting scammed, right its not a good feeling well?. So please dont scam anymore i know this tread not will helping scammers to dont scam anymore but i am just sick of all the scammers. Please scammers grow up?

Yeah indeed, Read this Asian, Now you know how it feels right?

Also I suggest people ask first for the gzp id and search the id on members feedback to check if he/she has a good reputation. Also NEVER go first, or use a mm.

If you can follow me give me a Thanks;)

^ ^ Ya Scammers dont have feelings so people before trading Ask for a SS or meet in game or use a MM ^ ^

Use a MM guys!

Ya f*cking scammers just grow up dont act like a 3 years old child you losers!!!!

Originally Posted by Shizukadust

Hey:)

Scammers is there any point to scam other peoples? Is it becouse you dont have your own account?. Or becouse you dont want to train your own account and then you scam other people??. There is no life in the scamming its only showing how you act like a child!. When you scam a Boy/girl they get down in there mood becouse they might have spended 1 year or more to the account the trained from 1 to xxx. Scammers how would you feel if i took one of your account 70+??. You will feel how its getting scammed, right its not a good feeling well?. So please dont scam anymore i know this tread not will helping scammers to dont scam anymore but i am just sick of all the scammers. Please scammers grow up?

K...im not a scammer or nothing..just a buyer of accounts. But ok your basicly saying that scamming somebody which takes 15 minutes-hour means you have no life? But isnt you playing a game which has no real life purpose for a full year go on more of the side of you not having a life..? you cant really tell people to grow up because your whining about it..use a MM..switch to cursayer or something more safe..gzp is corrupted and the gzp staff even told you that it isnt reccomended to trade here yet you still did..so thats your problem. im not a scammer i just find that what you said isnt 100% true

Woowoo do you have a life if you make a child sad!? Maybe thats a 10 years old kid who is playing maplestory if he gets scammed how do you think he react?

Scamming's for low life people that can't show sympathy to other people they can't see or know in real life. They're just untrustworthy, lazyass people that can't make their own accounts and have to take others. Pathetic and no rationality at all.

Originally Posted by xvaliantx

Scamming's for low life people that can't show sympathy to other people they can't see or know in real life. They're just untrustworthy, lazyass people that can't make their own accounts and have to take others. Pathetic and no rationality at all.

Couldn't say it better.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.