TIPS: How to NOT get scammed.

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

There are three basic important things to remember.

1) Check their feedback. If it's 0, it means they've either not traded, or have never received any information on failed/successful trades. There are risks in trading them. If it's above 0, it means they've received positive feedbacks and are potentially not scammers. Negative feedback is a no-no. Unless they go first, do not go. Many do prefer the motto: "I'll only go first if your feedback is better than mine."

2) Check their GzP statistics. They may have great feedback, but remember to check if they are legitimate. Scammers do create false accounts in order to give themselves positive feedback and to lure victims in. Check if their feedback is legit, and check if the person they traded with, along with the thread, are valid. Also, check their posts and the like. It's always good to research first to lower your chances of getting scammed.

3) It's a great idea to use a middleman, but remember to always 'research' this middleman as well.

For any assistance, you may private message me and I may help you decide if you should do the trade. I will, however, not provide any information, but an opinion.

Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.