Sold TikTok creativity program beta approved accounts

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by /u/thievesofcontent, 2/8/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/thievesofcontent

/u/thievesofcontent
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello I sell creativity program beta approved accounts. The details are given below:

=> Accounts are USA and UK based.

=> They're generally around 10k-20k followers, 50k likes and about 1 million or more reach. Organic growth with analytics proof.

=> They're already approved. But some has identity verified and others need verification done.

=> There will be no payout attached to it. You can add your own PayPal account.

=> Base rate is 150$ for one account. 120$ for the account itself, and 30$ for the verification if you want it verified by us.

=> You pay 100$ payment first and then I attach your email to it, and then you login and secure your account by changing passwords and 2 Factor Authentication.

=>After that you pay remaining amount of 50$ or whatever is decided mutually by us.

IMPORTANT: to let you know my legitimacy and for the sake of transparency, we will discuss account details and prices and everything publicly on a post where everyone can see what is happening

# #/thievesofcontent
    . .

#1 /u/thievesofcontent, 2/8/24
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.