Sold TIDAL PREMIUM OR HIFI ACCOUNT 1 YEAR AND ALSO UPGRADE IS POSSIBLE

Discussion in 'Tidal Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Premium Guru, 12/6/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    INTRODUCTION-
    Hello music lovers! I know you all are wanna a TIDAL premium account but the official prices are very high, but you don't need to worry because I'm here to serve my best services to you. I'm providing a very cheap TIDAL premium OR HIFI private account at just 3.00 USD. you can also change the password anytime because it is my personal account so there are no restrictions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS TIDAL?
    TIDAL is an artist-owned global music streaming and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans closer together through unique original content and exclusive experiences.

TIDAL is available in 53 countries, and we have over 60 million songs and over 250,000 high-quality videos in our catalog, offering passionate music fans both a premium and high-fidelity sound quality, along with original video series; podcasts; thousands of playlists curated by industry experts, music journalists, and artists; exclusive content; and unique experiences.

TIDAL has the commitment of artist-owners who believe in creating a more sustainable and practical model for the music industry. The artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire (Win Butler and Regine Chassagne), Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Claudia Leitte, Clifford “T.I.” Harris, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Deadmau5, Jack White, Jason Aldean, J. Cole, Kanye West, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Damian Marley, Indochine, Lil Wayne, and Usher.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO BUY?
    JUST CLICK ON BUY NOW BUTTON TO GRAB THIS LIMITED OFFER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOME VLAUE POINTS-
    1. BOTS ARE NOT ALLOWED
    2. SCAMMERS ARE WARNED
    3. DONT TRY ANY SPAM HERE
    4. CONTACT PLAYER UP SUPPORT IF YOU SCAMMED BY ANYONE
    5. MIDDLEMAN FACILITY
    6. 24/7 HR SUPPORT
    7. REAL AND TESTED BY ME
    8. CREATED WITH GAMIL
    9. MODIFICATION WITH THIS ACCOUNT IS ALLOWED
    10. KEEP CALM AND KEEP SPENDING
    11. SCREENSHOTS ARE PROVIDED AS PROOF

SUPRISE FOR YOU-

YOU'LL GET A FREE RANDOM PREMIUM ACCOUNT

SCREENSHOTS-

-----REGARDS------
    Premium Guru

#1 Premium Guru, 12/6/19
    Last edited: 12/6/19
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.