Three transactions from November 2015 still pending. Let's solve it for me.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by calemkem, 3/16/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

8   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    November, 2015

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Total $1800 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Calemkem

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Middleman

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    http://www.playerup.com/members/56600/

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    http://www.playerup.com/members/64925/

8. Other Parties Messenger Username

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Three transactions from November still pending. I want to get my money total ($550+$500+$750) = $1800. Let's solve it for me.

Sold - [$500]TH10 Level 143, MAXED EVERYTHING (275 WAll11, Hero, Troops and Defenses) Name has changed | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Sold - [$550] TH10 lv 146, MAXED EVERYTHING (250Wall10, Hero, Troops and Defenses) Name change available. | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Sold - [$750] TH10 lvl 150, MAXED EVERYTHING (275Wall11, Hero, Troops and Defenses) Name change available. | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

I has contact @Admin, @Middleman many times but not responsed me.

#1 calemkem, 3/16/16
    Last edited: 3/16/16
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    ClasherID likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

I spoke with @Middleman about this for you. Normally I would close this dispute because @Middleman will of course resolve all conflicts and you can communicate directly via your private conversation ticket but your situation is a bit different. @Middleman has asked me to resolve this complex case since this issue is not related to PlayerUp Middleman Services. Once this issue is resolved, then I will inform him to release your payments to you due.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Just to be clear here, @Middleman will release your payments due once this other conflict is resolved. There is a good reason why your payments weren't released yet and I know I spoke with you briefly before about this and since this is taking so much longer than it should have to be resolved now I will jump in and assist at getting this issue resolved. You don't need to communicate with @Middleman here on this until this case is closed.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Let me try to explain in depth what happened here trying to make sure I don't make any mistakes as I'm basing this off feedback from @Middleman + notes. If I make mistakes, please accept my apologies as I may need to correct this later. I wasn't directly involved in any of these transactions so there maybe mistakes.

ClasherID likes this.
  5. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Basically here is a summary what happened:
    • You previously did a transaction with a Alex Williams for an account at around or over $1,000 without using PlayerUp Middleman Services. He opened a dispute against you privately basically saying you ripped him off and sold an exploited account to him and wouldn't resolve the issue. He detailed everything in depth and showed multiple conversations you had with him.
    • The problem here is this backfired on you. He waited until you relisted new accounts for sale, made a new account and then made a transaction which he intended to dispute later. Of those 3 payments sent to you, I believe 1 or 2 of them were from Alex Williams.
    Alex Williams came clean about this later. Explained his situation and basically middleman has been waiting for you two to work this out and resolve this. Up to this point, neither party has informed us the issue is resolved. Middleman said they did contact you about this and you only said to him that you have no active disputes with anyone. Obviously as you can see this is a complete mess.

I'm not sure if any of us spoke with you about this but I think we were hoping you'd have that other dispute resolved by now so we could release your payments. Obviously that isn't the case.

So we're in a difficult situation here. We would like to get this wrapped up but Alex Williams wants this resolved. The fastest and easiest way to resolve this is you resolve all conflicts with Alex Williams and then we can close this case. Once done, middleman will release your payments pending the resolution of that case. Based on the notes, Alex Williams is more than willing to communicate to get this resolved.

Any feedback you'd like to provide here would be great. Just wanted to make clear though this is the reason for the wait time.

6. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Normally we don't or shouldn't hold payments like this but this is a complex situation. With the @Slayer55555, @icehunter and mark guzman cases, I think middleman just didn't want to see a repeat of this happening again.

Please resolve this issue with Alex Williams so we can get whatever payments are due to you out. Thank you for your cooperation.

7. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Also I removed those screenshots with @Middleman hope that is okay. Those are private conversation tickets messages and looked like 1 contained your information. Before I got the chance to recheck they were removed. If this is a mistake, you can reupload them.

8. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Moved this to the active disputes section as this isn't a resolved dispute which you posted in the resolved section. Thank you.

9. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

8   0   0

Thanks Admin responded me and tell me cause,

1. Hi @Admin and @Middleman, I sold 3 account there is an account my friend worth $750 I would have to say that I sold it for my friend. You hold my transactions to 4 months, do I have to compensate for my friend, and he think badly about me, I also share the Calemkem to him followed for 4 months ago, Why hold me 4 months?
    Just a month is enough to solve all the problem or do you think everything is as bad as Alex created new an account and keep my money to wait for a bad opportunity with this account in 4 months or next year?

2. Hi @Alex Williams , I will list all transactions with you here now. Have 2 transactions with Middleman I don't post here because can view my profile and many trade I will post not with MiddleMan it in the thread below.

I have read the 25 pages and print screenshot 100 pictures,

And I would say about me, my english is not good, so the pages 19 ~ 23/23 had misunderstood the meaning with you. ( I use GOOGLE TRANSACTION)

----

There are two issues I want you to reconsider me..

• I do not only sell account game for you in this PlayerUp " @JeansBros @Forsaken @coc10 @Tom-sanders and you" All five buyer, the another buyers don't report me, I think everything is OK.

• All trade with you I have sent the account information before then you checked ok, I got the money? OK.

----

This is the crux of the big problem

When I sold the account name is "SOCK" as you say there are problems I also did not ask you to send it back to me. I gave an alternative account is "Christine" At that time you are using the the both SOCK and Christine, but lost Android.

I thought we done with "SOCK" Then I have account name is "RYAN LE" I want to sell you but you refused it (This time due to a dispute should I not read carefully, I'm confused you want to bought it should have asked $400 for this account) this time began with confusion,

Finalize account "SOCK"

Lost SOCK you get 2 account name is "RYAN LE + CHRISTINE" in about $800~900

More Problems
    • Then came the problem name is "__Al3xander_k". I am sure that he does not play dirty me to get the account back, because I have talked on the phone with him, if you sure this account is lost I would call him now, (Facebook name same with account) facebook.com/phandang.vuong
    • Christine Account happened problem. Now I ask you to review the computers is hacked or keylog or other problems and I have to ask you why do setup 2-step verification for Gmail Account, sure never change it back with GMAIL.

I solved it refuned "SOCK" but I need back "RYAN LE + CHRISTINE"

and your solutions? I do not want to debate because I also took too many accounts.

10. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

First account name is "DDD" <This is icloud available I ask him help remove it but unsucess.>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]

11. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

2th name is "SHIN?!"
    [​IMG]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]
    [][​IMG] [/]

12. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

3th name is "WING" Strong account,

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

4th name is "__Al3xander__k"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#13 calemkem, 3/17/16
    Last edited: 3/17/16
  14. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

5th name is "KIEN"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

6th name is "SHIN"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

7th name is "Buratino"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

This is BIG problems about name is "SOCK"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

19. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

57   0   0

I don't know what you are looking for me to say. Almost every account you sold me either was hacked and taken back by the owner or I had to use google constantly to protect them as the original owner kept trying to break in. I repeatedly sent you communications through player up that you ignored. I sent those to middleman.

You have sent parts of conversations above. Why don't you post the dozens of messages I sent that went without response.

As far as I am concerned you stole thousands from me as my accounts purchased from you were almost all hacked into. This doesn't count the gems or time I put in.

I stopped posting messages because you went months without responding. If you are having funds held my opinion is to keep holding them. You haven't repaid me, haven't compensated me past the first two accounts that you sold me that were hacked and even the accounts you repaid me with were then hacked by the original owner.

You kept saying they were "friends" accounts and there was nothing you could do and you just ignored the messages.

So in summary there is no chance I would say this is resolved on my side.

20. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Alex Williams Re: #19[/trigger]

21. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

57   0   0

image.jpg image.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.