This forum has turned to love you.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

It really has, i remember the good ole days. Now everyone is immature and trying to scam 24/7. That love you is so lame and immoral its not even cool.

Anyways its been a good 4 years now guess I'm done with this site. Mods clean up this anal hole.

Totally agree, tradings been dead ever since nexon took out the SQ. Bye and if you don't need your points anymore, I'll take them. Just thought I'd drop that out there . . .

Yeah but for some its good that they got rid of the secret question :P half of the accounts I own were nfi at one point.

SQ removal helped more people then it harmed. Harmed me alot though, had lots of 12x+ that had no email. but yes, trading is dead and people constantly can scam now because of email recovery, and there's even a way to recover a hotmail acct if you arnt the original owner and only log onto it for like 2 seconds (not hotmail glitch, something different)

Like 50% of the people here are scammers.

yeah, this is true this forum has gone down since iv joined.

but hey, i deal in steam accounts now so :D

:( So sad

But I don't play anymore

I disagree.

This forum has always been filled with scammers.. and things were fine - it was easy to outsmart a scammer. Or at least it was easy to sniff out the scammers and carry on with life.

Sadly, it's not GZP but MapleStory that's gone from crap to crappier. All the scammers are showing their true colors now and taking advantage of the fact that MS is tenfold times easier to scam now. (A MapleStory account is useless without the email - and the email can be recovered in a matter of hours.) Not to mention MS completely screwed up their economy with all those random NX items like MesoBags... now all MS items are worth like half of what they were used to.

Originally Posted by FishCakes

It really has, i remember the good ole days. Now everyone is immature and trying to scam 24/7. That love you is so lame and immoral its not even cool.

Anyways its been a good 4 years now guess I'm done with this site. Mods clean up this anal hole.

What are you talking about? It was alot worse back then.

SQ removal was only to stop the trading of accounts, and now that the email glitch is out here, its just downright stupid to trade.

Originally Posted by Lumiere

What are you talking about? It was alot worse back then.

Hey, at least back then, when people offered to MM, they didn't go on a scamming rampage, owning everyone.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.