The Simpsons Tapped Out Account From Beginning

Discussion in 'Origin Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by nbxfan, 10/25/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbxfan

nbxfan
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

$100 obo

Lvl 106, 430 donuts, 16.9 million money, 145 characters

Have been playing since Day One of the rerelease of TSTO. It went down and came back after the first month of playing. I play every four waking hours. I have completed every event and gotten all of the items from those events in almost every case. There were a couple of events with the infamous "Wheel of Torture" where you had to spin for rewards. As much as I played, I was unable to get everything which from what I could tell as a regular on the TSTO forums, this was the case all over. They even gave us a destroyed wheel as the negative feedback was overwhelming for this reward system.

Currently the Halloween event is going on and, I am three days ahead of schedule to complete it. This from doing nothing other than logging in every few hours. Can be done without visiting neighbors.

I have many premium characters and buildings though not all. I typically go for those with a character and a building as you get more bang for your donut. I also save and spend when they offer discounts. If you have the patience to wait for the various holidays, they tend to always come back around, in other words if there are characters you like that I don't have, they will be available again.

I did purchase extra sections for the monorail and, have many pieces to build it up. I have not completed Springfield Heights buildings but am quite a ways into it. My Krustyland looks great and was disappointing that they just decided to play like it doesn't exist anymore and, my Squidport has all boardwalk squares built.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.