The seller recalled his account one day after my purchasing

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by kangou, 6/26/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kangou

kangou
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 1, 2013

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $90 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Alexai (PLayerUp username)

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    MiddleMan, PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Don't know

8. Other Parties Messenger Username

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

I purchased a world of tanks game account on June 24.

The link
    Sold - WoT NA Acc - 5k PR, 5xT10 (7 Researched) Over 20K Battles, 2011 Account. | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

The seller provided me with his game account password and the original email password. I planned to change the password of the email to secure it, but I cannot understand the language because it is nonglish. So I didn't change it that evening. And I used my friend's account(Joe_ZL) to recharge that account for almost 30$.

But yesterday when I was trying to log on to play the game. The password was incorrect. And I tried to reset the password, but the account has been added with a phone number (of course the seller's).

So I checked his email (he maybe forgot to change this password) and found that he asked service support of wargaming.com(the title was 'someone wanting to take over my account'). I just guessed that he reported his game account was hacked and then got his account back and reset the password so that I couldn't log on to the game yesterday.

I then sent private message to him. I was very angry at that time and said some threatening words. But I did nothing, just want to get the money back. And you will see finally he admitted he got his account back.

I also bought insurance for this transaction. So I hope this can be solved. If you need more information, please contact me.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Matheus Pfitscher

Matheus Pfitscher
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

39   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    kangou

kangou
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    kangou

kangou
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Date is Jun 25,2016

5. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

According to @Middleman, the payment hasn't been released yet to the seller so you're safeguarded which is one of the many perks to use PlayerUp Middleman Services. All you need to do is post this link in your disputes thread (actually you didn't need to write all this up) and confirm this is still the case and then @Middleman will assist you further.

6. OP
    OP
    kangou

kangou
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I don't know what you are doing. My dispute has not been solved and I lost my money. If you don't solve this, I will ask paypal to do this. I am really disappointed with your attitude. The middleman did nothing to help me.

7. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Your money is still in @Middleman's possession is what they are saying so you really haven't lost your money to this scammer. It may take a while to get a respond from @Middleman but for sure your money is 100% safe.

8. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Please explain how I had an "attitude" in my reply here? Nobody was giving you an attitude.

I informed you exactly the situation. Made on typo meant you should post this link in your Private Conversation Ticket with @Middleman.

Also @Middleman said they already assisted you with this so I'm not sure why you're saying they did nothing to help you. The seller has been suspended due to this transaction. Your payment was protected under PlayerUp Middleman Services.

samsaha86 likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    kangou

kangou
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Yes. I just saw this. Sorry. Because I received no reply these two days.

Please understand my situation that I was really angry with the seller.

thank you for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.