Selling The deal with the scene

Discussion in 'OG GamerTags for Sale - Buy & Sell Rare GamerTag Handles' started by General Forums &, 7/12/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Im gonna start FNC'ing all mid-high tier tags that touch this site unless you pay me your rent.

My ONLY discord is FNCGOD#2369 (no nitro)

If I add you on discord you better accept it, if you dont accept or reply within 24hrs. Youre getting ran so dont try ignoring me, wont get you anywhere

I only accept btc, if you dont have it then ill accept a GT or something equal in value of the amount I am wanting.

@Hurt and a few others can vouch, I dont lie Im serious about what I say. If you pay me I wont mess with you. If you dont then R.i.P everything you own.

If I see or hear that you've talked love you about me or threw any dirt on my name after or before paying then youre getting ran, no questions asked.

Im going to bring a whole new meaning to owning a OG gamertag. Nice tags will be very hard to come by. This will also help in bringing the market back, good tags wont be cheap.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.