Selling The best battle.net account ever including...

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Overwatch Accounts - Buy Sell Trade, 4/21/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overwatch Accounts - Buy Sell Trade

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

The best battle.net account ever including overwatch beta! Hello guys, The moment has come. I have a super busy real life with children and everything and i sell my EPIC account. what you will find inside? LET'S TAKE A LOOK: ALL BLIZZCON CODES/STUFFS/TICKET INCLUDED SINCE 2007! WOW: ALL COLLECTOR'S EDITION EU ( including vanilla) EUROPEAN Murky pet (extra rare) Lots of LEGACY stuffs including rank 14 vanilla, many real first ( ulduar and over). Tyrael pet from Paris blizzcon (just that one goes for 1k on ebay) Murloc costume and A LOT of legacy stuffs. if you are interested into a more detailed list send me a pm Heartstone: all back of cards from every season All special cards unlocked All special stuffs unlocked LOTS of epic and legendary cards expansion bought ( league of explorer missing) SC2 never played that much ALL COLLECTOR'S + 20 years celebration portrait D3: all seasonal achi done! LOTS char maxed and uber equipped many legacy FOS including the release one and beta! Heroes of the storm: LOTS of champ unlocked with A lot of LEGACY stuffs including portrait alpha level 40,Azmodan etc Legacy mount, including the gold one Almost every bundle bought over 700$ of purchases done! Overwatch Beta all Blizzard old games registred price 1500 USD Battle tag name change available never suspended or banned will provide ALL the documents to make sure you will be the owner. Got referrals from previous trades with relevant and expansive accounts and stuffs paypal,bank transfer or whatever you want. - - - Updated - - - ofc i can! just send me a private with a brief description of which details you want

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Resolve Suspensions

Automated Response

What does it mean when my account has been suspended?
    Accounts that have been suspended are in violation of one or more of the following rules:
    • Behavior Disruptive
    • Feedback System Abused
    • Multiple Accounts
    • Reported Fraudulent by 2+ Members
    • Spammed Website Repeatedly

What does it mean when my account has been banned?
    • Fraudulent
    • Spamming Mass Promoting

How do I resolve this issue?
    • Wait for a moderator to review your account which can take time, OR
    • Submit a Support Ticket requesting your suspension removed. Provide us your username and the reason why you believe you were suspended.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Overwatch Accounts - Buy Sell Trade Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.