Selling  3.5m-4m GP  100-150 7*  Android and iOS THE BEST :) 3,5m, all legendaries, easy arenas, beast mods, do all content and TW, no sh*t squads

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by ekhvkhv, 2/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ekhvkhv

ekhvkhv
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I raised this account with love, passion and efficiency with PvP focus (and never expected to sell it), so It's optimized for everything this game might throw at you. Easy half-dead arenas. It's 3,5m GP tho so don't expect to have EVERYTHING, but let's be honest, there is nothing to do in this game If you have everything :) This account is a "sweet spot" basically - not too weak, everything is covered, not too strong so you still have something to do. Enjoy.

GP: 3,5m+

CHARACTERS: 20 of G11, 38 of G12 | Key characters: Traya (maxed), Revan (maxed), Chewbacca (maxed), BB8 (maxed), R2D2 (maxed), 5* C3PO (not geared), 5* Han's millennium falcon (maxed), 4* Emperor's shuttle (half-maxed), Bossk + Hound's tooth (maxed), Enfys (maxed), No wampa & hoda (since buying gear seems more cost efficient for me, you can basically gear 3 toons for that price)

CURRENCY (Saved up a lot! Enough to gear up 10 more characters to G12): 17k crystals, 64m+ credits, 3m+ fleet credits, 18k+ GW, 16k+ cantina, 39k+ guild store, 17k+ arena, 29k+ guild event, 12k+ Shards

ABILITY MATS: 42 zetas installed (+ 2 full zetas ready to be installed), 90+ omegas, 1.3k+ Mk3, 400+ reinforcement (fleet), 20+ fleet omegas

MODS (I put a lot of effort into the mods over the years. Great mods. Squads are beastly modded as well for PvP): 38 of 6 dot mods, 14 of 20+ speed, 61 of 15+ speed, 190 of 10+ speed. Also have a lot of mod slicing currency to level up some more mods (saving for lucky/most optimal rolls). Optimized mods one last time for best performance.

SQUAD TEMPLATES: Did some templates for you to get used to this account faster

ARENA: old almost dead arena (dropped to 100 in 10 days barely playing = easy climb). In discord mafia chat, great and supportive guys btw, you'll love them. Payout time is UTC +10:00 (a bit odd if you are not from asia), I am the only one it that window so you'll get #1 every time. One time change is available too if you want.

FLEET ARENA: dead (10 guys playing, have not even dropped from 2nd place in 10 days), so it's easy to get #1 all the time

TERRITORY BATTLES: Fully ready, can beat all battles on auto (except for IPD and Rogue One last ones - requires some manual play)

GUILD: 200m GP Russian guild, but you probably gonna change it anyway for an English one. Average GP is 4 mil so I'm lucky to get carried into endgame content :)

CONTENT: Ready for all content except the C3PO one, Ewoks still need some attention. Also bounty hunter ships are slowly being farmed up to 7* for Falcon, should get it next time easily with current farming pace.

RAIDS: I never liked raids so I can't even tell lol.

RECOMMENDATIONS: I would definitely gear up Ewoks to get 7* C3PO. Jedi almost maxed (g11/12 atm) - great team overall for arena & raids. Also droid rework looks promising so focus on them if they turn out to be good (b2 is g11 already). After - depends on your priorities. If you like raiding - Nightsisters (g10-11 currently). If you like PvP - Qi'ra-vandor-L3-Zaalbar team is great. All my other tier 1 teams are maxed so it's up to your heart to choose whatever it desires. Might do a more detailed guide if you need it.

You can contact me any time for game advise. I still love this game, I know ins and outs of it and will share my knowledge with you (I sadly just can't play anymore). So if you are new to the game - you can count on my help.

Here's middleman transaction link: Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

#1 ekhvkhv, 2/12/19
    Last edited: 2/12/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. Marlflux

Marlflux
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

Looking to buy

4. LuizGuerra

LuizGuerra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

do you have a link to the acc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.