Sold Text translation English <> Spanish

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 7/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi everybody,

I just joined recently but would like to make some pocket money. Since I'm a rookie with all the other options and offers available on the forum I would like to offer a service that may be useful for some of you as non-native english speaker.

As you may know, spanish is one of the top 5 languages spoken worldwide (4th worldwide to be exact). On the other hand, sometimes, on non-spanish native websites translations look crappy and sometimes even may cause a failure for your objectives (textbots, emails, manuals and any other type of text that comes to your mind).

On the other hand, if needed, I can do opposite (Spanish to english). For this option I have two diferent modes:
    - Non professional translation (meaning that is not made by someone who studyied philologhy)
    - Professional english philologist and spanish native. (This option would be upon availability and contract times maybe would need to be longer than regular ones)

Prices and time for the product may vary depending on length, complexity (technical, non tecnical, etc).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.