Stole Money Teondre scammed me

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Meeko123, 5/12/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meeko123

Meeko123
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

This kid made a fake thread to get me to give him login details.

I did now he mocks me in private conversations. Harassed me, and stalks me.

This guy needs a ban.

Then he will create a new account to spend all day trying to scam.

He also said middleman is a lier and scammed me lol.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

@Teondre dispute against you.

@Meeko123 can you provide screenshots of your conversation with this user?

3. OP
    OP
    Meeko123

Meeko123
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

This is one of them. Alot of the other ones he is just mocking me. Because he got away with the scam. And the account is now suspended, because Twitter is working on getting it back to me.

Clearly he admits scamming me, three times in his reply. With the "he doesn't care if I get the money" and "he almost sent me money and glad he didn't" "then it's not a scam it's karma" Then tries to defend the scam because he doesn't like my politics. Because the politics of some broke bum living with mommy who gets his news from CNN and just headlines is legit, lmao.
    The kid lives at home with his mommy. Thanks CNN, your accessory to this broke kids theft.

I don't deserve social media and have nothing better to do then argue online???...says the ugly mfer that put effort and time into signing up to this site, make a fake thread and and try to scam people for Twitter accounts in his Obama phone.

So you can talk about the stupidest love you I've ever read it made my brain that's 3x the size of this boy's hurt.(I found out what he changed my accounts handle too, and searched him. Lol, the kid spent all that time trying to scam me, all so he could pretend not to be a loser with no followers that he was, to someone with a respectable follower count, all so he could talk and gossip like a chick on social)

[​IMG]

#3 Meeko123, 5/12/18
    Last edited: 5/12/18
  4. OP
    OP
    Meeko123

Meeko123
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

He is a disgusting little bottom feeder of society who then used my Twitter to ham it up with his stupid friends.
    He wanted to buy a Twitter account that actually had followers because this kid is a loser who had no followers. Because hes a loser. Trying to prop up his status with his dumb friends many of whom will end up in jail, like the kid who scammed me when he gets busted for selling drugs, which eventually if he already doesn't he will. Because people like him don't like working. And welfare isn't enough so..

He also is a ugly mfer. Who has a 5 head with a hairline that's almost in the top of his alien shaped head. He also needs to wash his face. It's called soap.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.