Selling  Telegram soft - Multi-purpose harvester for working with telegrams [ENG|RUS|CHI/ZHO]

Discussion in 'Telegram Services for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by DekaSpace, 4/18/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DekaSpace

DekaSpace
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Telegram-soft 2.0

Forget that you need to register your accounts manually and wait 10 minutes. while 40 messages will be sent - with our multithreading, you can send at least 10,000 messages in the same 10 minutes!

Auto-registration of accounts

upload_2021-4-19_6-16-28.png

Automatic loading of avatars, the ability to specify your own names, automatic generation of usernames, 2fa passwords, bio-text.

Almost all SMS services are supported. If the code doesn't arrive for a long time, the number is automatically canceled. You can simply specify that you need 100 accounts, the program will register itself, uploading avatars, last name and bio, both at your request and from our database.

Sending messages to BOS and groups

upload_2021-4-19_6-23-38.png

We can send audio files as voice recordings, video files, images, forward posts from channels, and send a message with a button link via @postbot-like bots. And of course, the spitax text can be made unique for each submission. Do you want to earn money? You can use your accounts to generate referrals in some bot. Postbot randomization is also a bonus.

You can send newsletters to the phone numbers that were paired in some VK group.

Operations with accounts

upload_2021-4-19_6-13-38.png

In this section, you can select specific accounts and set them new (for example, your own) avatars, set specific names, usernames, bio, and transfer accounts to the archive. The panel is very flexible and immediately shows what each account is like.
    Where else is this possible?

The parser

upload_2021-4-19_6-24-59.png

The group parser can also work with private links. Just specify how many groups we need, and in the filter on the right, specify what audience we need (for example, only the most active ones are interested). We launch it and in a matter of seconds the program collects all usernames.

Also added a parser for activity, the program checks only for those who wrote in a given period of messages

There is also a section with settings where you can redo everything "for yourself".

upload_2021-4-19_6-25-51.png

There is also an automated system for distributing proxies between registering accounts and assigning them to them

upload_2021-4-19_6-26-7.png

Additional information -
    Auto-update is present
    Rebinding your device is free of charge
    Using the Chromium engine (Running on a local device)
    The layout allows you to adapt the program to any device (work from your phone using RDP)
    Customer chat and channel present

Our YouTube channel

Software price -

Lifetime 200$

Modules are purchased separately

Contact details -

Whatsapp - +79672647367
    Private message on the forum.
    Our Twitter feed - https://twitter.com/SoftTelegram
    Our Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tg_soft
    Our site, only this one is official, the rest are either scams or belong to resellers - https://telegram-soft.com

F. A. Q.-clickable
    Knowledge Base - clickable
    In tg, contacts are deleted when they are published on open resources

#1 DekaSpace, 4/18/21
    Last edited: 4/18/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Stephen Kimble likes this.
  2. Stephen Kimble

Stephen Kimble
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    i need the software urgently

3. Stephen Kimble

Stephen Kimble
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    i paid $200 for this already and no confirmation from no onne no reply what is going on pleasee

4. OP
    OP
    DekaSpace

DekaSpace
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Please forgive me, I was on forced sick leave, for my mistake I am ready to give you a 50% #%

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. Stephen Kimble

Stephen Kimble
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    okay thank you b
    i'm ready
    that's $100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.