Selling  50k+ Members  Business Telegram Channel - CRYPTO | 50k followers NON DROP| Full transfer rights | Cheap price and fast deal

Discussion in 'Telegram Channels for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by GORBOSS, 8/30/24.

1. GORBOSS

GORBOSS
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ⚠️ LINK (you can find channel in telegram): @top_signal_2023

❗️ We have prepared for you a channel for doing business or your blog in this or similar niches.
    ✅ The channel has a crystal clear history! There are no restrictions, It didn't get into the shadow ban.
    ✅ Number of posts: 25-50, published on different days. It is possible to change any post without changing the date.
    ✅ Subscribers are of very high quality, NON DROP. But they are not active in the future.

When making a transaction or sending a message, I receive a notification and I immediately go to this site. That's why the transaction is carried out quickly.

We accept Pay Pal (friends and family), Crypto (any coins), Payoneer, Western Union, European bank transfer.

☎️ Our contacts (⚡️ faster deal):
    Telegram: #
    WhatsApp: #