Sold TARKOV EDGE OF DARKNESS ACCOUNT, ORIGINAL MAIL INCLUDED, BEST FORUM PRICE

Discussion in 'Escape from Tarkov Accounts Buy & Sell - EFT Account for Sale' started by Phonker23, 8/2/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phonker23

Phonker23
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Greetings to all Tarkovers, will try to keep it short really, i've decided to put my own Tarkov EoD account on sale, this wipe unfortunately i couldn't invest myself much as i did into previous ones, just got a kid and at the moment ton of other stuff requires my attention much more, as we all know this game is heavy time consumer and i usually either put all of myself into it or i'm not considering to continue progressing. Maybe next one i'll snatch myself another copy, who knows.

Account has been personally created by me on a e-mail that is not my primary one, therefore you're getting full ownership transfer to it as your own with possibility on changing/editing all of the account information.

Account has been personally created by me.

E-mail also does not contain any of my personal stuff of information on it so feel free to keep it as it always forwards you reset password/login codes in matter of seconds until they restore change mail option (hopefully anytime soon).
    (YOU DO PERMANENTLY KEEP E-MAIL ADRESS)

PREVIEW https://jumpshare.com/v/WcYLeeTrtJf5m0WIFUpn

Not any kind of 3rd party software was EVER used to farm or achieve progress on it, i've been legitimate player since i know for myself.

Account is also eligible of the christmas/anniversary presents that can be redeemed per season.

It's great for those who do not want to start from scratch in mid wipe but rather with some kind of progress when it comes to the starter quests and flea market, it definitely saves a bunch of time.

I'm considering price of '60.00 USD' more than fair for what it offers, since it's basically account with full ownership transfer with a bit of a progress.

I have provided most of the screenshots but also up for screensharing, providing any additional information on your request if necessary, don't hesitate to hit me up on Discord, Telegram or drop forum message:

Discord: dukenukemy
    Telegram name: dukendefi

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Phonker23

Phonker23
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    still available

3. OP
    OP
    Phonker23

Phonker23
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    AVAILABLE, FIXED PRICE

4. FunKnifeS

FunKnifeS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    lvl?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.