Target Self CHeckout

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by malakiix, 11/29/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malakiix

malakiix
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Basically this is somethng you can use to get a $20+ dollar items for 1-3 dollars

What you do is, go to a target location, find something that you want , it can be anything really as long as it isnt too heavy,

Find a cheap 1-3 dollar item , that has a barcode you can easily remove, ones with stickers work best,

basically you are going to place that barcode over the item you want to buy and go to the self checkout and scan it

This is how I did it to get some 20 dollar headphones to use at the gym

I found some cheap car air freshner that had a sticker barcode that cost like 3 dollars
    i took that barcode off and put it over the barcode for the headphones, I went to the self checkout and just purchased it as a normally would scanned the item and paid (for the 3 dollar item)

easy peasy walked out no problems, no nothing,
    the attendants, at my store atleast dont give a damn its called self checkout for a reason, they love the fact they dont gotta do love you

Now, I kept in mind that I know for a fact that at groceries stores the self checkout has a scale, so if you buy something that weighs a shitload and it knows that thats not the rigth item it will call the attendant over etc etc, so I do not know how this will work on heavier stuff I tried to make sure to two tiems were the same weight at target, just to be sure,

someone should do this with a Bigger more expensive item and tell me how it goes :p

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.