Never Delivered Talison Park was paid in full and still keeps asking for more money

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Margaret Glynn, 7/31/24.

1. Margaret Glynn

Margaret Glynn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 1, 2013

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $100 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Site Username

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: bobskik

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

2. OP
    OP
    Margaret Glynn

Margaret Glynn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I have paid this guy a total of $270 when his ad said $110. It’s been 3 weeks and he keeps asking me for more money saying this will be the last payment I swear. I do not trust him and I can provide all the proof that is necessary to prove that I am the one that is in fact not lying and not in the wrong. He hasn’t delivered and is avoiding me other than to say to me should have paid that $20 which has already been paid. He also said that the account he was selling on here doesn’t give full access and it costs more.

3. OP
    OP
    Margaret Glynn

Margaret Glynn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

The seller is suspended. They have been tagged. We are now waiting for their reply so we can reach a resolution. Once fixed, we will restore access to their account.

6. OP
    OP
    Margaret Glynn

Margaret Glynn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I would like to also note that they never once during our transaction told me they wanted more money at all. The website price was $110 I offered $100. Then in our conversation he or she stated they wanted $200 for full access and as I’ve said I have paid them $270 which I can provide proof of every amount that they did in fact receive.

7. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

How did you pay this person exactly? What payment method did you use?

8. OP
    OP
    Margaret Glynn

Margaret Glynn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    He insisted on me paying him in razer gold gift cards or PayPal and Apple gift cards. I have proof on my own credit card statements and also in our discord convo if you need screen shots as proof. In total including the cards that didn’t work I’ve paid him $450 of which he got a total of $270

9. OP
    OP
    Margaret Glynn

Margaret Glynn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Now he’s gone offline and hasn’t answered me in over a week other than to tell me I should have just paid the $20. But I posted a thread showing what I paid him if you need to look it up

10. OP
    OP
    Margaret Glynn

Margaret Glynn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I made a conversation that is titled here are the screen shots of the amounts I paid Talison Patk you can look it up for your own verification if need be if not I can get you the conversation history but in the one I posted on here is just the amounts they received by me which totals $270. I either want the account for the price that him and I agreed on or a refund which I am entitled too because he did not deliver the goods after I had paid I. Full but kept asking me for more money. If you need further verification I can download my conversation history with them off discord and send it to yiu

11. OP
    OP
    Margaret Glynn

Margaret Glynn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    He did say he converts the cards I got for him into cash which I find odd but okay. Like I said this has now gone on for a month so at this point a refund is better than the account I’ve paid in full for and then some