T> Several Accounts

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

***I am primarily looking for a xBowman, Hunter or Fighter in Bellocan or Mardia level 65 or above. Must be on rankings. NO STUPID NAMES.*** I will trade any combination of these accounts for one dependent upon level and gear.

1) Level 58 xBow, 36 Sin, Scania server. Nice account as well, is from beta so two characters have mark of beta and the sin has a very hard to get name, not to mention its in Scania. xBow has Average equips, Sin has nice equips - +7 Maple Claw, 11 Dex overall and 1 tobi, couple icys. Lots of equips across all characters. FULL info. On rankings. If you're wondering why I want to trade this account when I want a xBow, its because its on Scania, and I absolutely cannot stand to level on Scania.

2) 49 LUKLESS Cleric, Khaini server. Fun to Ludi PQ with, 4/4/4 stats, 1m pure, like 1300 mp pots, perfect skills, 2 esther shields waiting to be sold, equipped with a clean above average maple lama staff and shield. Has all info but SQ2 answer, awaiting response from nexon with it. On rankings.

3) 30 Bowman, Broa server. Fun to KPQ with, has full CS set with Jr Balrog pet, practically the full 3 months left on all CS items. Comes with 8m pure mesos, 3 10% overall dex scrolls, and 1 10% glove dex scroll. Average equips otherwise. Does NOT have full info. On rankings.

I know its nothing over 70, but I'm getting really sick of dealing with this account trading love you, so I just want a 65+ xBow, Hunter, or Fighter in Bello or Mardia with full info. WE WILL USE A MM.

AIM= hayfever1337

MSN= *****************************************************

i have a lvl 58 fighter, but its banned til july. -_-

and a lvl 58 i/l mage in bellocan. interested in any?

thanks

Originally Posted by oniel69

i have a lvl 58 fighter, but its banned til july. -_-

and a lvl 58 i/l mage in bellocan. interested in any?

thanks

No, both are kind of low and the fighter won't be on rankings and I don't want a mage. Sorry.

how are they low, i dont want all of your accounts, just 1 for either one of those.

Originally Posted by hayfever

No, both are kind of low and the fighter won't be on rankings and I don't want a mage. Sorry.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.