T/S> WoW Account for Maplestory Account

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Leave me you AIM, MSN, e-mail, reply here, or send me a PM! I'll get back to you within' 10 mins of your reply :) Thank you!

I am selling this because I have always loved maplestory but just didn't have the time for it, but now I am ready to make my return. I am looking to trade my WoW(US) account for a Maplestory account, duh! Warning to scammers, this account has been paid for, and had much effort put into it. If I am scammed, your IP will be logged, and I will take legal actions, so try me :) But for serious, trust worthy people. If you do not have WoW downloaded/installed I can get you a official link from WoW so you can download it for free, n.p That is a little freebie just to help get rid of this account. Also I would like to add that all of the characters are fully equipt and have a good amount of gold on them, so you won't have to start from scratch. Also, I would like to add that all of the 20+ chars are in the top guilds of their server, so you will be very welcomed in the WoW community. Good luck, and I hope to sell account ASAP!

This account comes with several chars.

-Server-

Thorium Brotherhood

-21 Dwarf Hunter (twink)

-10 Night Elf Hunter ($ mule)

-7 Gnome Warlock

-5 Night Elf Rogue

Shattered Halls

-31 Troll Hunter (l33t)

-11 Undead Rogue (twink)

Moon Guard

-24 Human Paladin

Akama

-6 Undead Rogue

very much interested.

aim: ruxsm23

account sold, mod close thread

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.