T/S Lvl 101 CB

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

1. The Char Is On Khaini

2. I'm Only Trading for Chars 90+

3. I am not going first

4. I do not have full Info

5. I would prefer to meet in-game that means a char in Khaini

6. If your going to offer mesos or Nx don't

7. If it's a Warrior class 95+ same goes for Magicians

The chars that I'm really looking for are Hermit's and Crossbowmen oh yeah and Saders

I have screenshots if you wish to view them

For the screenshot just tell me what you want it to say when I take and I will.

When I say I'm not going first I mean it. Any attempt to try and get me to go first will be considered a scamm and you will be blocked and deleted from My contact list.

If you wish to use a MM he must be trusted or known by others for good trades. If there isn't anyone to vouch for him but the person trading me then NO DEAL.

Hope I have made myself perfectly clear now. No more noob scammers will try to trade me. (not that I want a 1337 scammer trading me...well all scammers are noobs anyway so...)

If these rules are to hard for you to follow then your a scammer. If you would like to go first then please do I like to keep my trades as simple as possible.

If you think I'm a scammer then don't post in my topic don't add me to MSN.

If you don't like my guidelines don't post here.

If you do not understand something add me to MSN and we will talk about it.

If you have a Warrior or Magician class that is lvl 90+ with above average equips. Then I will trade for it.

Same goes for Crossbowmen Hermits and Saders If they are 85+ with above average equips. Then I will trade for it.

Add Me: *****************************************************

This is only for the illiterate ones Read this post twice= 2 times so that you don't add me and try to my char for your stripped char.

The Only reason I have edited this post is because I have had like two people do that. The other five were scammers and the other one was legit. I really wanted to trade with him but his crossbowman was lvl 88. Since this is the bottom of my post I, would like to take this time to redirect the illiterate ones back to the top.

Bump it Up^^^^

Bump Bump it up ^^^^^^^

oh yeah I am now selling this account for ONE SEXTILLION DOLLARS since 10 bucks made dedede13 too suspicious =S

I'll trade you a 113 priest, but can we use a MM from cursayer?

Ehh never mind, you wanting to sell it for only 10 bucks made me too suspicious =S

Hmm suspicious why? I mean it's not even full info, why would I cheat you out of your money?

I'm sorry would you feel better if I charged one hundred Bucks or one thousand.

What I'm trying to say is I thought 10 bucks was the average price for non full info accounts. Geez I know you can't really trust people over the internet, but I guess selling it for 10$ that was somehow my mistake. I will now sell the account for ONE SEXTILLION DOLLARS You feel better now?

Don't take this post the wrong way I'm not being argumentative I'm just saying 10$ scares you away from a trade...? =S

Wait your selling for only 10 bucks???

?are u o.o lol

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.