T/S> 97 I/L Mage NXed in Bello, and 108 Lukless F/P Mage in Bello. SS Inside

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Level 108 Lukless F/P Mage in Bellocan

Screenshot -

INT - 555

LUK - 4

STR - 4

DEX - 4

Fully equipped. No NX items. Full information including email and email password. Comes with 34 Mil pure mesos.

Price: $50.00 USD via paypal.

or

Level 85+ Account

Level 97 I/L Mage in Bellocan

Screenshot -

Fully equipped, NXed aswell with Clothes, pet, and shop. Godly Phoenix Wand, +2 INT 4 M.Atk Earrings, 6 M.Atk Purple Cape, not much pure mesos.

Price: $40 USD via PayPal

or

Level 85+ Account

I will not be going first for this transaction. I can show you the character in game for proof I do in fact own each of them, and to show you their equipments.

I am only accepting USD via PayPal, or a level 85+ account, no other payment methods please.

AIM: Snipers Sanctum

MSN:

**NOTE** Please do not contact me trying to convince me to go first, it will only anger me, and quite possibly get you blocked.

I have a level 102 ranger in Scania that i'd be willing to trade fully equiped (w/ a bit of NX) for the F/P Mage.

Do you have MSN or AIM Pacman?

Bump still trading =D

Hey btw nice hax on you fp mage and maybe on your il cause its impossible to get 555 int 4dex 4 str and 4 luk its impossible but nice hax.... hax4life

hey, i'm interested in both of your accounts!

I bought his F/P Mage, awesome. I just need the full info now and this is a clean trade. ^^

Yes. My F/P Mage has been sold to fallenpride for 50k NX.

Btw I am just going to email you full info Fallen, my MSN is being stupid right now.

FUUCKING love you HOE THATS MY LUKLESS F/P the name is semaLyeuem fuucking haxker stupid noob (sorry for the language)

doc try n save me that lvl 97 lol. i want that bad. i just need to get money into my paypal.

Doc Holliday+fallenpride= Same person

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.