T> Lvl 97 I/L Mage in Bellocan, for 75+ Hermit/DK/Ranger

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Looking to trade my level 97 I/L Mage in Bellocan, for a level 75+ Hermit, Pure Spear DK, or Ranger. I am looking to trade for a lower level, mainly because of the slowness in training in the 9x+ levels.

My Mage is fully equipped, with 15K NX spent on him just under a week ago. He is still on ranks, and I have full information aswell. Has +5 INT 106 M.ATK Phoenix Wand, +6 M.ATK Purple Adventure Cape, +2 INT, 4 M.ATK Flower Earings. Also has a pet penguin.

The Sin/DK/Ranger must be fully equipped, with at least some mesos on him. The Hermit must have at least tobi stars. All characters must have a good Skill/Stat build.

If you are interested in trading, please PM me or send me a message over AIM, my SN is Snipers Sanctum.

**NOTE** I will not be going first with this trade. I will be more than happy to meet you in game and show you any equips, or for proof that I do in fact own him.

Bump.

Still trading.

Bump.

Still trading.

dude come to the msn i alredy has u , we wanted to trade and then we had some problem so lets just back to start and trust each other man... im the one that wanted to give u 63 bandit.. comon back to the msn and we will clear things up... no1 is going to offer u something else anyway.. so its or u want to trade with me - or ur trying to scam ppl what u MAYBE tried to do with me..

well, would you be interested in a 84 HYBRID dk?

his 2nd job is hybrid, but his 3rd job is all spear, besides 1point into the polearm attack.

PM me if yur interested , or my aim is t33mo

your an love you...why can't anyone be trustworthy on this forum? >_>

you were all talk. "Sorry im being difficult >_>"

ehhh well im going to get him back..have fun on him for like 1 day or so.

don't trust this person EVER and don't fall for his talk...

ill trade u my 77 spear dk

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.