T> LvL 72 Hermit in windia

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi guys im trading my hermit for a 7x crusader or a 7x f/p mage i expect them to be of good builds and good equips. If youre interested post your email and i will mail you farther info about the hermit and also leave your offer and e-mail with it. Here are some info

Equips:(others are average for lvl 72 hermit)

-10 ATK WG

-4 LUK CAPE

-46 ATK BROWN SCARAB

Stats:

keen eyes-maxed

nimble body-maxed

lucky 7-maxed

Disorder-3

dark Sight-10

Claw mastery-maxed

Claw booster-18

Drain-maxed

Critical throw-maxed

Haste-maxed

Endure-3

Shadow partner-1

Avenger-5

Flash jump-1

Hey, could i give u a lvl 87 i/l on BROA. Hes stripped but i could add some equips

Originally Posted by cloudx1039

Hey, could i give u a lvl 87 i/l on BROA. Hes stripped but i could add some equips

Sorry but im not taking stripped characters and im not a big fan of i/l either

BUT we can change all that depending on the equips you are willing to add =)

Originally Posted by hitokirikun

Sorry but im not taking stripped characters and im not a big fan of i/l either

BUT we can change all that depending on the equips you are willing to add =)

Uhh 10 att wg and 2 sets of illbis?

Btw, my email is

how about you sell the the wg and the illbis and make sure theres atleast 150m in there then we can trade?

bump BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might give my lvl 125 DK or My lvl 96 CB U chose add me so we can discuss about it MSN:

Those account are in Scania ^ ^

This guy young buck scams watch out for him.

Young BUCK lies, he tried to scam my 78 hermit, and HIS CB IS NOT IN SCANIA, its in BROA, we were trading and i noticed it, and the Cb is wearing a claw and looks like a hermit, and you wont know which one it is becuz he changes the char. and you wont be able to change it back until 7 days later.

CAUTION

yup tried to scam me lol he failed miserably..........

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.