T> Lvl 70, 2 lvl 40+, for Flyff Items(Lawolf)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi I am selling a Maplestory account for LAWOLF SERVER only items like gpros, spros, gpotatoes, CS items rare, and espiacially penya!

On the Maple account I have a Lvl 70 Chief Bandit all suited up with rares and a few million mesos! He has items like Deadly fin+7!! Work gloves +2, Tuxedo, Whips, tubes, Rose, Event items, and even a Icarus cape with a set of Gold drop earring +5!! Over a few hundred monster drops!

And Evn a Bunch of Cash shop items on it like a lightsaber and cool sunglasses! he has a bunch of mastered skills like haste too! Also on the Same ACcount you get 2!! Lvl 40 and up characters, one wizard and one assasin!! Omg wow! One of them even has a scuba diver tank!!

Also if you do the trade you will get a free Flyff account!! On glaphan and Lawolfserver(no lag, good economy, how great) On the account there is a lvl 55 FS and on Lawolf there is a lvl 47 BP build and a lvl 40 FS too!! How great is that you get two!!! free accounts for just a few lawolf server items!!

P.S. There are also a bunch of other nooby characters from lvl's 1-20 on some random servers lol!

I accept Penya, gpotatoes, Rare items, re-stats, pets and other stuff only on LAWOLF server in English FLYFF! Thanks

For discussion on my account add me on msn:

OR eamil me :

Thanks I'll be waiting

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.