T>lvl 161 night lord!!!!!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

anyways this acc is boring so im trading it. accpetping low/dexless nightlord,bm,arch mage ice,hero,shadower might accpet other leave info on bottom maybe kradia or scaina meso and nx card codes

the night lord is lvl 161

it comes with a 22dex zhelm

its base dex is 110

lvl 20 tt perfect skill build

come with 30m meso and hog and pot and pet

its full info but off rank

msg me at ***************************************************** with offers or leave them here

134 bowmaster and 118 rusader

more info plox, when u offer plz list server,rank,info,does it come with eqiup,etc...

pandarule added 14 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

bumb current offer 134 bm with 118 sader or 134 bm with 100k anymore offers?

I advise everyone to be VERY VERY careful with this seller. There have been numerous people being scammed by a guy on ebay selling a 161 nightlord in Scania. The nightlord's name is 0rionninja, so if this nightlord's name is 0rionninja DO NOT BUY!

dont trust bob his a noob scammer, want to trade me without a mm. and no my hermit is name niceguy01 and i dont scamm,i use mm for all trades kthx sdfu with the flame

Im 99% sure he scams. Dont trade with him!!! He cant do Screens, because his keyboard is damaged. OF COURSE!!! He tells you "TT 20" if you ask for skills. And he told me the ign is niceguy01. OF COURSE!!!

THIS IS A STUPID SCAMMER!!!!!

if i want to scam y would i want to use lilboi19k to mm than noob ur than who wants to not use a mm and go half way than pin crack my acc probally so sdfu

Pandarule - Alex on maple BM

Alex = Scammer

Do not do any transactions with him.... NEVER

0rionninja was my acc some1 charged back money and all so g@y>.>

and so i lost it i had it during summertime

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.