T> for khaini mesos.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

If this site has any moderation i will be waiting for my ban =)

Ill give 30m whats ur msn.

ill give u a WG atk 7

eh...7 atk wg isnt that expensive. So far fishcakes has the best offer, ill talk to him on msn =)

omfg scammer

she stole my 6 attk wg and set of steely she uses a pin crack

mods pls stop her from trading again

stupid b*tch stole from me and now im poorer than ever

i changed the pin as soon as i got it and when i logged out found out the pin had been changed

this is what ruins trading accounts F*CKING SCAMMERS

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON. They own a pin crack, the reason why they offer to go first. However.... If you do deside to deal with her... make sure you take EVERYTHING off the character and put it on your mule as a precaution. She scammed my friend for some steely and 6att wg as a trade for the account. a final warning. Also, Shama, If you're reading this... I would surely hope you have some good defences against Zyphent and Mike and also jewbacca... you're in for a hell of a bumpy ride on your sniper.

Threats go nowhere, Nena does not associate with those two =) Travis quit. And Mike pfft. Its funny how you just grab the 3 biggest names you can think of, whats next your gonna try to sick exidis on me? how bout void?

Take this as a lesson, Trust no one.

edit- oops i used their real names, Bet you didnt even know what they were. =) good day.

Lol. How about this... I knew he was Travis, didn't think you did, as for jewbacca / TheJuggalo / Nena. doesn't matter DOES associate with Travis and Mike, was in same guild for a while with all 3. Doubt you even know the guild name. And I think you'll find... she doesnt take kindly to scamming. I'll speak to her about it tomorrow, I'm sure she'll persuade you. If not then mike will. he can crack accounts just by knowin the login, and well... seein as how you gave us the login...

Edit - Woops, I was aware Zyphent quit for a while and gave away his character but his mule is still active. He likes to piss around with the gm's on megaphone. And as for mike? Hes banned until August.. need more proof?

im sure u will fine travis does play still try logging in once in a while and u might see his megas. seems ure the one that doesnt know what ure on about

yea im not too sure of the guild name off the top of my head. They were in a hacking one together and Nenas legit account was in a seperate guild until they were both banned for NX fraud due to a fault with paypal.

I also talk to Nena so yea...have fun.

Now as for mike. cracking with only the login...duh. Thats how you pincrack. Takes roughly 8 hours unless you have multiple comps, uses ac tools and GGless version of maple. Which due to the patch tonight will have to be made, not a very easy thing to make. Im sure mike could tho, but the patch may throw in even more encryption and protection.

Lets see travis, yes i see his mega's and yes i know he has a shitload of accounts. I used to be in a guild with him and had him on most of my buddy lists, Tho last i heard he has pretty much totally quit.

Also all the 'info' you guys have said is easily known to anyone who plays in khaini alot.

So heres where were at, i dont believe you two and you two obviously dont believe me.

Guess we will find out whose correct in a couple days, If i lose my sniper or if i keep it. Either way i dont care considering i cracked it from someone else =)

Now onto more pressing matters. I admitted i scammed...why am i not banned? this site is just...wow. They do like nothing against scammers. Its sorta pathetic.

Oh and you really should of handled the trade better, familiarize yourself with the different ways of scamming, learn how you can prevent it. What i did could of been easily stopped.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.