T>Bandit 60/B>Cleric 70+

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi guys. I know I'm new to GZP so I might seem a little suspicious, sorry about that. I currently have a level 60 Bandit on the Bera server that I want to get rid of. I'm looking for a high level Cleric or Priest (party-build preferably?) for the same server. Bera only. If your Priest account is 80+, I am willing to add a PayPal USD payment in the trade (from me). I can be contacted via AIM (omgwtfbbqc) or MSN () I am not interested in scammers. If I think you're shady, untrustworthy, or not very intelligent, I'm simply going to decline your offer.

Again, Bera Cleric/Priest account offers only!

If you don't want the Bandit, I'm also willing to pay a full USD payment for an 80+ Bera Priest.

Edit: I also have a high level "Rakion" mage (70+) that I'd be willing to trade.

Edit #2: I also have a level 40 Party Cleric account on Bera with over $300 in NX clothes, EXP scrolls and pets.

Thank you! Contact me. I'm on AIM and MSN all day until about 9:00 PM EST. I might not be at my desk, but I'll get your message and get back to you soon.

Bump. Edited

I'll also consider Ranger accounts. You can also PM me here on GZP.

Known Scammer on Cursayer Do Not trade

Never used that website before... lol...

I'm also willing to trade phone numbers/personal information to avoid scams.

Of Course thats why ur Email is in the scammer list of Cursayer.

Prove it. I think you're just angry because I denied your offer... it seemed too suspicious, sorry. Next.

Now trading a Rakion level 70+ mage account with 7 maxed stats.

Whats my Email then ? and SS ? No kthxbye

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.