T>94dk,56sin,51dit all above 50%read for more info

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

all the chars are on differant accounts the sin is level 56 has over 20mil in equipsgood things on it are 500k not so great,nx eyes,nxhair,nxpet(mini kargo)4tobi,scrolls,tons of pots,maple hat,luner gloves red china set hat tob and bottom,holy cros earings,+7jump ss,+5jump +10avodibility icurus cape and a 10dex sauna robe(has tons of equips level 60 equips for him.also on that account there is a 34wizard on khani,33dit and sin56,on bera there is a 43 i/l and a 43 cleric.ON the 51 bandit there is 3mil lots of differant equips(worth 8mil) scrolls,tons of pots dark piffler hat,red china set hat top and bottom,cats eyes,shinkita,nimble wrist guard,red goni shoes,dark cleave....the 51 bandit is on the server bera....THE 94 dk is on khaini and he has nx hair and eyes,hole red pj set,transperant hat,and fish net that goes over spear,goblin cape +5 strenght,redemption for spear,blue comodore tob and bottom,blue dragon babuta,work gloves,blue rivers boots,2 wooden tops,scrolls,many pots and 3 eyes of fire.....I AM TRADING ALL OF THESE ACCOUNTS FOR A HIGHER LEVEL DK ON KHAINI AND ONLY KHAINI PLZ.i would like a dk that isnt stripped and has good clothing some money and a good weapon..if you can i wouldnt mind him having nx..alright well ty for reading this..for the trade we will use a mm..if you would like to contact me plz pm me..also the mm is from ***************************************************** you will have to have xfire for the trade thank you..

can u IM me around 5pm tomorrow so we can talk. i really need a dit in Bera. AIM: doopersumo

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.