T> 92 Runescape account & more for MS account~!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Alright, so I quit Runescape 1 year ago, and since I don't play anymore I've decided to just trade it for something that I do play.

I am mainly looking for a 7x+ account; any class is fine. Bera only please.

The stats are:

Attack 73

Strength 80

Defence 70

Hitpoints 77

Ranged 66

Prayer 53

Magic 75

Cooking 62

Woodcutting 64

Fletching 60

Fishing 5x

Firemaking 56

Crafting 52

Smithing 51

Mining 56

Herblore 45

Agility 58

Thieving 55

Slayer 41

Farming 32

Runecraft 34

1217 Total

Combat 92

I have completed all of the free quests and most of the member quests, including the quest for Legend cape, ancient staff, etc.

I also have a pure mage account that is level 5x. The account has 6x magic and has completed all three phases of mage arena. The account has around 38ish defence, just because I was going to make this account a rune pure.

The accounts still have a few stuff, such as 300k, a few rune sets, a lot of runes, and most random event items.

My main makes a good 70 defence PKer as well as a nice F2P pker, and my mage makes an awesome F2P pker and P2P pker as well.

How to trade:

1. Contact me on AIM: coolaznboi77

MSN: *****************************************************

2. We will discuss

3. YOU WILL GO FIRST IF SOMETHING IS AGREED ON. I HAVE ALREADY BEEN SCAMMED ONCE AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN ATTEMPTED TO BE SCAMMED NUMEROUS TIMES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN GET OUT.

4. I will go next, and we will both be happy.

I will include the security questions, name, password, birthday, full name, bank pin, and everything else. I might not include my email because it is my main email account that I still use.

You must include the ID, password, PIN, security questions, email(maybe), full name, etc etc. You do not have to include items, but they are appreciated.

ANYONE WITHOUT THE INFORMATION I ASK FOR WILL BE IGNORED.

Thanks, contact me at ***************************************************** on MSN or coolaznboi77 on AIM. Professionals are preferred.

you scam o.o

Originally Posted by cobine

you scam o.o

Sorry, but how do I scam..? I have never even had a conversation with you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.