T> 2 Rs Accounts lvl 114 AND 107 for a DK

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys. I know im new to the forums but please don't let that scare you away. As the title says, im trading my 114 and 107 rs accounts for a DK. The lvl 114 has 99 str, and is a well known pker. The 107 is good, but doesnt have any amazing stats, just above avg. I have info, and I will be willing to use mm, and I will also be willing to meet u in game on rs to prove I have the accounts. If thats not how u roll, ill log into rs and take some screenshots. Please dont waste my time trying to scam me..

My AIM is phisix1904

My MSN is

Im preferably looking for a DK that is lvl 100 or higher, but go ahead and make your offers.

Also, if anyone viewing my post here has any tips on how to not get scammed making this trade, or if anyone making offers is a known scammer, please let me know as seeing im new to the forums.

To those considering the trade- I will do anything to make sure the transaction goes by smoothly.. i.e. use a mm, meet you in game, etc.

Thanks guys!

I have one tip. Make sure you have recovery questions incase you get scammed. Thats like having info to change pw to a maple account.

k thanks man

one tip if u mm it and u have recovs.. it will not be a succesfull trade bec of scammers lets say u mm it its succesfull and then the trrade and everything is done and then u just use recovs to get ur acc back=p ( but anyway if u dont have recovs or bank pin and u mm it and its safe ill give u 100mil in maplestory its not cash its 3 llbis and frozen tuna ) and its in khaini.

bump@@@@@@@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.