T>110 hermit for 80+ Mage or assiasan

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Aim is thesk8tman24

I MUST BE ABLE TO GO ON THE ACCOUNT FIRST TO CHECK IT OUT ILL GIV U THE ID AND PW TO HOLD ..... IM ME IF UR INTRESTED...

THANKS

wow you are a horrible scammer and stop trying to scam kids with better accounts then you F***ing dike i would beat your love you so bad!kids work frican hard for there accounts and then fckn fag scammers like you take it away from them if i saw you in real life i would beat your ****ing love you so bad go die you f***ing douch!!!!!!GO DIE IN A BUSH!!!!!

Originally Posted by nooobhacker

wow you are a horrible scammer and stop trying to scam kids with better accounts then you F***ing dike i would beat your love you so bad!kids work frican hard for there accounts and then fckn fag scammers like you take it away from them if i saw you in real life i would beat your ****ing love you so bad go die you f***ing douch!!!!!!GO DIE IN A BUSH!!!!!

Ouchiez.

PWNT!

That's basicly, giving you info first.

After letting you hold the account, you'll probably take all items, drop them, or steal the items.

THANK YOU!!! i hat people who do this they piss me off so much i wanna beat his face in!!!!

No doubt, GzP has enough scamming problems so please, on behalf of GzP traders whom hate scammers i must say GTFO THIS FORUM

Please Mod as far as everyone concern, Please close this thread as soon as possible, for the GzP traders.. Because some of the people who start GzP might not know and get scam by this scammer.. Please Close this Thread Mod. Thank-You Very Much

Lmao! This is clearly a scam.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.