T> 102 Hyrbid DK (Scania)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

As said.. Im trading my 102 DK =p It has a 10 att lvl 80 glove, 5 str 105 att omega, 5 str 99 att golden dragon, Im lookin to not put any mesos on it and transfer to another char.. As im lookin for scania char's and that'd be pointless leaving the mesos on it =p. Also has a few maple items and stuff to sell.. It has 2 other omega spears, +2 and +3.. Not the greatest but they could sell for 10mill each or so =p

Im lookin for acc's mainly on Scania.. Mainly a ranger. I wont accept hermits as ive had one previously and I thought they got a'bit boring =p

This char has all the info except the email.. Ive emailed nexon asking them to change it but they havent responded back to me. =p Meh maybe I did soemthing wrong xD Or maybe they cant change it =p Who knows. But yeah im just takin offers atm..

Also we will be using forsure to MM.. Im not too sure about Future_Man as ive been here for awhile and I coulda swore he was accused of scamming on more then one post xD If y'dont agree to that then you go first. Dont even try convincing me to go first as im not doing it T_T Anyways im just takin offers atm.. I dont log on msn much or anything so id much rather you just post on here or PM me =p

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.