Sold  SWGOH Lvl 85, 5 Zetas with 10 mats, top 20 arena, top 10 ships (price dropped)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Hollihan, 8/31/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollihan

Hollihan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello:

I'm selling my SWGOH account because I'm running multiple accounts and I've run out of time to properly take care of this one before the territory battles start.

My Arena rank is usually in the 20's, my fleet arena is top 10.

78+ 7 star characters (including General Kenobi, R2D2, Commander Skywaker, Vader, Yoda, and Emperor Palpatine)
    30+ Gear 11 characters
    10 7 star ships (6 star for Vader's tie and all Capital Ships)
    Over 10 speed arrows
    Zetas on: Vader's lead, Qui-Gon Jinn's lead, Bariss Offee's heal, Commander Cody's Lead, General Veers' lead.

I've completed all challenges, Light/dark side battles, Cantina battles, and mod challenges (with the exception of the first order mod challenge).

My guild is ranked #1 in the world as of this posting, but usually stays in the top 10. We do multiple heroic raids every week.

Hollihan's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. atgbb

atgbb
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    if i get my credits...il buy it for 150$

3. Jardel Teixeira

Jardel Teixeira
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Hey man, where are you from? I would like to buy your acc.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.