Selling    SWGOH Hoard

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by indiangiver, 5/24/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indiangiver

indiangiver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi,

I have been working on two hoards for more than a year. I decided to sell one of them about a month, to get money for HDB and a litle crystal for the other. However, I dont really have time and motivation to start up my second hoard. It has several top 3 finishes in all three heroics and a lot of ressources like fully crafted gear 12 stungun. This is a hoard a cut above the rest.

7* characters: General kanobi, Traya, Han Solo, Bariss Offee, B-2, Denagar, Logray, Paploo, Ewok Elder, sun fac, young Han Solo, Zam Wessel, Colonel starck, First Order SF Tie Pilot, Magnaguard. Close to unlocking many more at 7* Also have Boskk and Jango unlocked.

Credits: 242 million
    Guild store: 172.000
    Cantina energy: 18600
    Normal energy: 55400
    Sim ticket: 3300
    Mk1 guild event: 43000
    Zeta mat:56

A lot of gear 12 salvage and whole pieces.

455 dollars for a lvl 27 account might seem a bit over the top. However, I have spend a lot of time over the last year to manage raids and collect energy, so its a very little compensation for the time. Allso, you will be set up for a long time as number one in your shard when you combine this account with HDB. Furthermore, many pro sellers are sold out and you will only get 5 stars raid toons with them.

Discord: JaRJarJinx#4001

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.