Selling  4m-4.5m GP  150-200 7*  Android and iOS SWGOH 4.48m GP | zzzLRevan (G12+) 5.5* Carth/Juhan | 47 (G12+) | 60 (G11) | 57 Zetas

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by LonewolfSwgoh, 3/28/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonewolfSwgoh

LonewolfSwgoh
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Link to swgoh.gg profile

Due to real life issues, along with lack of time I'm giving up my SWGOH account that I've
    pretty much had since swgoh arrived along with the facebook account I've moved it to.

A lot of Zetas are already on a lot of the # toons that have appeared. The only character
    I'm currently missing from unlock is Darth Revan. Unfortunately I haven't had the time or
    money to keep up with the shards for Carth and Juhani, though I'm still playing daily and
    using the shards/crystals I can to try and at least get 5 star before the event ends.
    [B]
    I believe someone who can afford a few more crystals to get more shards, and/or a few
    character packs can *easily* 5* them, if not 7* depending on how many days will be left.[/B]

[B][B]Account details:[/B][/B]

• Galactic Power: 4,486,062
    • GP Characters: 2,724,236
    • GP Ships: 1,762,081
    • Only a few non 7 * Characters, most easily farmed, just haven't had time
    • Gear 12 Characters : 47
    • Gear 11 Characters : 60
    • Zetas Use : 57 (1 free)
    • 7 Star Ships : 33
    • I like to think a pretty great mods collection, that I'm sure someone with more time
      and energy than I have can improve quickly
    • 2 Time Zone Resets Remaining
    When I've HAD the time and energy I would easily stay in the top 10 and I'm sure could easily
    get to #1 with a bit more work. I typically hang around 25-35 in both arena's just auto attacking,
    since my time is limited. So I'm sure those with more time and focus could easily get to #1 quickly

Link to swgoh.gg profile

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.