Resolved Suspended Member - sp33dyboy

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 2/25/20.

1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Suspended Member: @sp33dyboy
    Date of Suspension: February 25, 2020
    Reason For Suspension: N/A

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. sp33dyboy

sp33dyboy
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

11   0   0

hello

What are the reason of suspension ? I want to appeal it . I’m verified user so very interesting to know what happened
    @Jconnors815

3. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

You're suspended for being @Sorvi

You chose to use this account when you were suspended on your other account.

We chose to give you a final chance and the entire time you were just using another account and abusing our feedback system and verification system.

You left yourself fake feedback on Sorvi with this account and left yourself fake feedback on other accounts. As far as I'm concerned you just ruined your final chance.

@Hulk

#3 Ryan, 2/25/20
    Last edited: 2/25/20
  4. sp33dyboy

sp33dyboy
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

11   0   0

no , it’s mistake
    We are different people , I’m verified user , and u have my documents. What’s is true - yes , I know Sorvi, he helped to sell my own account and while he had problems with the site he asked me to help him with selling his accounts. I’ve just made a postings with his accounts on site. And yes , I’ve put a feedback for him cuz he is legit guy and he is sold 1 of my account and 1 bought 1 account through him

5. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

I'd believe that if you didn't log on via the same exact location as him as well.

To the point you guys either A). live together or B). you're him

As far as I'm concerned @Sorvi should not have been unsuspended and I regret my decision on standing up for him.

@Hulk or @Middleman can handle this how they see fit as I have no intention of unsuspending.

#5 Ryan, 2/25/20
    Last edited: 2/25/20
  6. sp33dyboy

sp33dyboy
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

I’ve been leaving in his apartments during last 2 weeks because I have some personal problems with the wife so we for sure sharing the same location and wifi for the last 2 weeks . As I already told you - you have my documents and can check it and ask Sorvi to provide his documents to see that we are absolutely different people lol

7. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

As I discussed with @Middleman, both of you have so much fake feedback on your account that all it will have to be removed including possible legit feedback. Once you agree to this, we will restore your accounts 1 last time.

8. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

We received a detailed report from an user today on this.

Before doing business here, if you know what you're doing is wrong, don't do it.

Same ruling applies for @Sorvi

9. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Both accounts restored. Feedback will be removed from your account within 24 hours.

10. sp33dyboy

sp33dyboy
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Hello ,
    I’m ok with deleting all my feedbacks
    but you know I want to receive clarification what is “fake” feedback? And if it possible a want to see those reports with the evidences of fake feedbacks

I’m personal sure that all my feedbacks are legit and it’s not Fair to delete it
    why you are trusting fake reports and not trusting the facts ? You can check all users who made feedbacks on my profile and see that they are all real people

11. sp33dyboy

sp33dyboy
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

If u found any fake feedback by your clarification - delete it for sure but it’s totally unfair to delete legit feedbacks
    You are going to delete even feedbacks from middleman which were posted for the successfully deals ? It’s also fake feedbacks ?

12. Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Hello @Ryan @Hulk @Middleman

u mentioned my name in this dispute and i see your decision

I want to appeal it. We had long conversations in the past , i did some mistakes and I learned on it but at the end I still dont understand and will never understand why you based your conclusions about me or about my friend Sp33dy on the FAKE reports from people which cant compete with me or with my friend ?

@Hulk pls 1 more time bring here the evidences of those report and I can easily appeal that its a fake , also its very important to know who is working against my legit business with such fake attacks

@Middleman pls check absolutely all my feedbacks and if u can find any strange - feel free to delete it. But its not fair at all to delete all my feedbacks . Im doing business here for more than 1,5 years and u want to delete all my feedbacks in one time ?! thats totally unfair

You are trusting to the wrong people

#12 Sorvi, 2/26/20
    Last edited: 2/26/20
  13. Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

My personal "THANKS YOU A LOT" for the supporting me in the previous dispute @Ryan ,dont regret about your decision , im legit guy, honest man and do my businees in the same way. I told you last time that u wont have any issuies with me in the future and i will do what I say

14. Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

Im awaiting your answer @Hulk @Middleman

Basically, what you did - just cleared my reputation for 1,5 years. And your actions out of my understanding

1. From your words you received report (100% FAKE report from my competitors) about fake feedbacks on my page. Did u start to investigate it ? - NOT , did u check the feedbacks - NOT, did u compare the IP adresseses from those people who made feedbacks - NOT , did u gave me as a part of the dispute chance to know about the report, see it or appeal it - NOT

You just go to the punishment in one moment

As I can see @Ryan suspended at least 3 accounts Sp33dy, Lelir , Efka - and he put there reason that they are me LOL. all of them are different people!!! Sp33dy already explained you the situation (he was selling my accounts while my account were frozen) , 2 others are the guys whom I helped or helping to sell their swgoh accounts and thats why they left feedbacks for me. So WHY their accounts are suspended ? WHY the moderator let himself to take the decisions without any investigations ?

2. You were speaking a lot about fake feedbacks . Sp33dy asked u up above to give clarification WHAT IS FAKE FEEDBACK? did u answer - not . Did u show the examples of FAKE feedbacks on his or my profile - NOT

3. So if we are in court and you are the judges or better to say that u r punishers cuz ur actions speaks for itselfs - im asking to bring here THOSE FAKE REPORT, bring here the evedinces of FAKE feedbacks on my page and if I wont be able to destroy those arguments - feel free to close my account

Right now you have just stollen my reputation. Im appealing and asking to return me absolutely all my feedbacks, there were 147 yesterday, now i have 16. So I will be fighting till the end, you are doing wrong and punished me with no any reasons\evidences by fake reports

Im absolutely OK to be suspended till the end of that investigation . Im 100% sure that all my feedbacks were legit and u just took it back by fake reports

15. Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

Hello @Middleman @Hulk @Ryan

Ive spent time for some research and ready to presented to you the results

At the begining lets come back and remember the reason why was my and others 3 accounts were suspended

Ryan or Hulk receved usual FAKE report about me from my competitors which couldnt that im using multi accounts and making feedbacks for myself

as the result at once were suspended accounts my, Sp33dy, Lelir and efka

I know all of those guys because I had deals with all of them, ive bought their accounts and then i recelling it here on site

So main question is how to check is there accounts are multi and the person (me) is lyer ? Easily. Check the IP of those users

Moderators did it and ive also did

WHat have seen the moderators :Same country (Russia) Same city (Moscow). Thats it . They decided thats it the same city , has the same longtitude\latitude it means that it the same person

What have seen I on those screenshots: DIFFERENT PROVIDERS, DIFFERENT IPs, NO any VPN SERVICES , all IP were STATIC and what is the most important DIFFERENT POSTAL CODES. Whats does it mean? it means that those people at least leaving in other parts of MOSCOW city

My question to the moderators and middleman : do u guys know the size of moscow ? do u know how many people are leaving here

Some speceficities about my business : Im leaving in Moscow, im buying SWGOH accounts HERE to resell it further on this site . 99% of all my accounts were bought from owners in MOSCOW because it easy for me to take an appointment with them and finish the deal face to face without opportunity to be scammed in internet

So i repeat my QUESTION - why did u take that decision ? Why our accounts were suspended ? why u deleted 131 LEGIT feedbacks from my profile ? For what ? I didnt anything wrong , i ve just bought an accounts from that people and then resell it and people left feedbacks for me to show other people that im legit person and they can trust me

Hello @efka @sp33dyboy @Lelir you as me were punished by the fake report, can u please confirm that you are real people, you are leave in Moscow and Ive bought an accounts from you thats why I received feedbacks from u

16. efka

efka
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Hello everyone. I'am here only for Sorvi's ask. This situation seems so strange for me. Let's start. I'am NOT Sorvi, we were in guild in swgoh and he bought my acc when i couln't sell it here. I tried to sell my acc here, found the buyer and we starting to wait middleman for make a deal. We waited A WEEK and middleman DONT CAME TO US. You can watch my 3-way conversation 7/20/17 for prove that. So i asked Sorvi to help me with selling my acc and he did this quicly. After this he asked me for place feedback and i did it. So what's the problem?
    I don't care anymore about my account on this site coz it's useless for me anymore, but you should be adequate and decide correct Sorvi's situation.

17. Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

UPDATED - those screenshots with IP isnt mine one of moderators provided it to me , as u can see there is the same latitude and longitude

so I checked those IP by my one using this site

https://www.iplocation.net/

here are the results, all figures are different

18. Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

114   0   0

You got three different people to sign up to a website and leave you feedback. Now they are defending you? You didnt even leave them feedback.

19. Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

thats not true, ive made a feedback to the Sp33dy 7-10 days ago when i bought his last account. Now my feedback to him is deleted. 2 others guys didnt ask me about feedback.

20. Lelir

Lelir
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Interesting things happen here.

You see 4 IPs from the same location (Moscow) and tell that every person is Sorvi.

Do you, guys, know how many people live in Moscow? More, then 30kk excluding bears, vodka and balalaika :)

So, what I want to tell: I’m not Sorvi. He just bought my account for reselling and I’m grateful for his help. thats why i left positive feedback to his profile