Resolved Suspended Member - Nerisimo

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 8/23/18.

1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Suspended Member: @Nerisimo
    Date of Suspension: August 23, 2018
    Reason For Suspension: N/A

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

13   1   0

What happened ?

3. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

13   1   0

I suspended the deal. He decided to block me. I understand that I made a mistake. Will not happen again. My apologies . Let this be the last warning. My apologies to @Quick Garde

4. Quick Garde

Quick Garde
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

418   0   0

My Location:
    That is not what happened.
    This is what happened. The deal was set and made, I paid for the account Middleman created the 3 way conversation shortly afterwards (about 20 mins).
    Then you asked if I was online to make the deal I said I was. Then you swore about the site, you then asked me to trust you bla bla, read this. You then added me with a supposedly "Line Middleman" Who I don't know and dont trust and you refused to give me the account here in the 3 way conversation.
    After all of this you kept on stating that the whole Middleman is a slow bot, and its a bot , bot bot. So I asked Middleman to send a message to him. Then you agreed to wait. Now without telling me anything he sold the account to someone else. Didnt show a shred of remorse until he is now suspended.

5. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse

13   1   0

And there is. Middleman is working slowly. I needed money right now :(

6. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse

13   1   0

Middledman did not answer me, i can take screenshot, I decided that he was a bot. Forgive me

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

The problem is this:

1. You list middleman listings with no real intent to use middleman and when the order activated, you joked around didn't take seriously mocked us, mocked the buyer, and then you stated sorry the item sold already. All this was done within 1 hour of the order activated which the buyer paid right away and we activated it right away for him. Using middleman is optional, you don't need to include middleman links, but when you list a middleman links and a buyer pays, we expect you to deliver, not be unprofessional and waste everyones time.

2. You did a revenge feedback on the buyer. The buyer obviously deserves to give you a negative feedback with the way you acted and failed to complete the sale. After you did that, you took it upon yourself to again treat the buyer poorly.

3. This isn't the 1st time this issue happened. You've done this before with other members such as @HH76 and he was upset for order number 76458224-40 and I'm sure there are plenty of others orders if I looked into it.

At this time, I see no reason you should be back on PlayerUp. Your behavior is toxic towards the community and you treat members and staff here with 0 respect. You should be happy to be part of the PlayerUp community but you aren't.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Quick Garde gets his payments less than 24 hours after the order is activated. So do many many many others who want to do business here longterm. Why? Because they complained about the normal timeframe, wanted faster transactions, and we gave them that because they're reliable and trustworthy members. If you have issues, you should consult with us on what you need, not post fake middleman links.

9. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse

13   1   0

I made a big mistake. Excuse me. Let this be the first and last warning. I will delete the negative feedback @Quick Garde. Now I will follow the rules of the site. Because you set the rules. Forgive me

10. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Yes we're a bot (automated) and have agents who manually reply as well. The reason we're partially automated is because we get 1000+ tickets everyday. We cannot keep up with them when most questions are the same thing over and over and people can find those answers easily in the automated bot replies. Since introducing that, it has helped immensely as it guides new members to what they need to do. While it's not preferred, at the same time we need to find solutions to speed up communication and this helps in many cases.

11. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse

13   1   0

I behaved stupidly and not professionally. Will not happen again. I promise your

12. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse

13   1   0

@Quick Garde called me stupid and stupid. Because I said that you are a bot. I got angry. i can take screenshot

13. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse

13   1   0

I earn money honestly. I'm not deceiving anyone. I have several buyers who were satisfied. They can provide evidence that I'm not a fraud. Excuse me. Unlock please. Will not happen again

14. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse

13   1   0

I will not harm anyone, and I will not take time from customers. And I will follow the rules of the site.

15. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse

13   1   0

16. Nerisimo

Nerisimo
    Expand Collapse

13   1   0

@Middleman @Quick Garde Soon I want to pay $ 50 to get a premium user. For transactions to pass quickly. Then I will not wait long Middleman. Unblock me please

17. maburadi

maburadi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

THIS SELLER IS REAL PERSON. HE IS NOT A BOT. HE IS NOT SCAMMER. Why u r accusing him? Why did u suspend his account. He is the most TRUSTABLE SELLER that you can deal with, without fear. I BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT from him and it is 100% REAL and EXACTLY as AGREED. I knew him from a friend who also bought an account from him 3 months ago and STILL WORKING.
    SO DO NOT LISTEN TO ALL BUYERS HERE AND GO AND BUY FROM NERISIMO WITHOUT FEAR.

18. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

This isn't your thread so please don't comment. Also the reason for the suspension is clearly noted above.

19. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

If we let you back on PlayerUp, how will things change?

20. maburadi

maburadi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

For me, I do not need to come back hence I bought what I want. If you think that I am NERISIMO, then you are mistaken. I just saw the product screenshots, agreed the price, paid and got what I want.
    The answer to your question should be sent to NERISIMO and give him the chance to defend himself and explained to you how things will change. I am sure that if he is a regular user, then he will not do it again. He learned the lesson. What I know that he is trusted and does not cheat like I have been cheated by other sellers in your site without action!
    I think he is suspended not bcs he broke the rules, but bcs he did not agree with the price with someone!!!!