Suspended Member - Kabbary

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 5/24/24.

1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Suspended / Banned Member - Kabbary
    Email Address - [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]

Reason for Suspension: Using Stolen Credit Cards To Make Purchases On PlayerUp

===========================================================

STOLEN CREDIT CARDS TO MAKE PURCHASES ON PLAYERUP

On May 24, 2024, User Kabbary used what appears multiple US credit cards to make purchases on PlayerUp.

1.JPG

Per our terms of service, any member that attempts to make purchases using stolen credit cards is instantly banned as this is a criminal offense. However, we will give you the opportunity to explain yourself and why you attempted to commit identity theft and financial fraud on our platform.

When we initially reached out to you about this, you responded claiming it's your uncles card and got offensive at us. As of today, we have terminated this order and cancelled the transaction. The funds have been voided and returned to the cardholder.

Capture.JPG

You're prohibited from making further purchases on PlayerUp.

Please explain in detail why you decided to use stolen credit cards to make purchases on PlayerUp?

PENDING CASHOUTS AND SELLER ISSUES

We are aware that you have 2 pending cashouts.

https://www.playerup.com/conversations/middleman-wallet-balance-cashout-pending.2885190/
    https://www.playerup.com/conversations/middleman-wallet-balance-cashout-pending.2865578/

The exact reason these cashouts are delayed are due to risk concerns.

Capture.JPG

You're selling extremely risky accounts and a few users have reported that these are stolen accounts. In order to protect the buyer and ensure no fraud was conducted here, we put your cashouts temporarily on hold. As we often get sellers who attempt to sell cracked, hacked and stolen accounts through PlayerUp, it's our job to ensure that no fraudulent activity takes place.

In order to get this resolved:

1. Are you the original owner of these accounts?

2. If not, are you a reseller?

3. If you're a reseller, can you explain how you obtained these accounts?

#1 Disputes, 5/24/24
    Last edited by a moderator: 5/24/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
    In the beginning, I would like to thank you for your efforts to resolve the issue of my stolen PlayerUp account. On May 24, 2024 at 04:54 PM my account was hacked and the password was changed as indicated by the emails in my inbox which should be reflected in your database
    This morning when I saw numerous login attempts and new purchase messages and conversations that I did not initiate I quickly reset my password
    I just see your conversations titled "Suspend Member-Kabbary" with the ID 6189466, indicating that someone or the hacker attempted to make several purchases with stolen credit cards your policy is to halt such activities and redirect the situation to the correct path, which is why you suspended my account to maintain security additionally to protect my funds, I have pending withdrawal transactions to my PayPal account with the email [email protected]
    The first is $395.85 with ID 2885190, which has recently been suspended
    The second is $217.50 with ID 2865578, which has also been suspended recently
    i understand and appreciate your assistance, and I am awaiting the completion of these withdrawal transactions, as they have been pending for over four months
    I have installments and debts that need to be paid All mentioned times are in (GMT+3) and can be cross-referenced with the times in your database tabs to find matching records

3. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
    I would like to respond to your inquiry regarding the products I sold.
    As shown they fully matched the description, and delivery was confirmed by the buyer who acknowledged that the products were received in perfect condition
    To provide my statement the first sale since December of last year has not resulted in any complaints from the buyer, who still retains full ownership of the account and he posted positive feedback
    This also applies to the second sale in January of this year, which was completed without any issues reported by the buyer and you make me verfied member
    If I were a thief, I would have attempted to retrieve the items I sold, but this is not in my character
    The first: 9065493293 in December 2023
    The second: 9080643258 in January 2024

4. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    How buyer reported me and in same they give me postive fedbacks

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

If you want us to assist you on this matter, then you opening multiple tickets on/offsite over this issue is only going to prevent us from assisting you here and makes us even more suspicious of your activity. Why would you post the exact same issue in multiple tickets offsite when support is here waiting for you to appeal your suspension? You have a thread here and we have only suspended your account giving you the option to appeal.

Once those other tickets are closed on/offsite, we will resume communicating with you on this suspension thread.

6. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I have begun the appeal explained my position and provided evidence that supports what I am saying but you do not respond and do not want to solve the problem from the beginning of the year
    are u seeing 4 month for completing withdrawal its not a problem
    @Hulk
    you accuse me of making suspicious transactions when I have provided evidence supporting what am saying about suspicious active
    anywhere @Hulk i hope u following my issues

7. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Would like to see assist you with this but until all spam/duplicate tickets you opened are closed, I am unable to do that.

Per our spam policies, we suspend working on accounts/transactions if users are spamming and reserve the right to terminate accounts if users are unwilling to resolve those matters - Standard Rules and Policies | PlayerUp: Worlds Leading Digital Accounts Marketplace which is common policy with any content creating website or public/private forums. Please update us once that is done on your end so our team can resume discussions here.

We are now waiting on you.

8. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I have no problem to edit all forums or feedbacks I have made on other websites and saying that was my technical paypal issues and support connect me back and this issue has been solved
    I can do that after less than 12 hrs of this ticket get solve and my two withdrawal been complete
    just wanna let you know next step I was about to share this on my all blogs I got a tiktok/ youtube channel with a decent amount of followers

all i need you @Hulk follow this issues by your self
    thanks for your response

9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Sounds great. Please update us once that is done so I can resume working on this with you here.

10. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I did remove all my tickets on other websites and I requested to edit others forum to solved and they reply to me it will be changed soon
    I hope we can solve this problem because I don't want to do all of this again posting in other websites
    i want you @Hulk fix this problem i dont want waiting other support cause they take along time for response
    they didnt fix any problem or tickets i was opened as you see its takes more than 4 month and didnt fix it

11. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    there are two pending cashouts
    first with ID 2885190
    second ID 2865578

12. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    + My information is that no buyer I dealt with requested any refund to offers or his money

13. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I think waiting more than 3 days its probably enough to get support or fix
    @Hulk have any update ??!
    first cashout id : 2885190
    anther cashout id : 2865578
    paypal email address : [email protected]

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

This will be fixed once you provide us this information:

15. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

I am not entirely sure why you skipped over that. We need a response back so we can move forward with fixing your issues.

16. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    in the first answerd your qus
    First, I will answer the three questions asked of me
    1. I am abdelrhman kabbary the original onwer of yhese account
    2. i am not seller
    3. its first account i sold is my main account and second account i sold its ةy other account that my brother plays on

to explain a socend buyer problem that he faced when he login in first time my brother's friend was playing with my brother into this fortnite account to do save the world mission and when he found that not he or not my brother logined in he come into with his party and saying to there u are not mohamed and hes answerd no
    then my brother's friend think it account get hacked
    and the buyer still have full access for the account until now

Secondly, I have already explained that it was not me who logged in. There have been many login attempts, and the PlayerUp account was hacked and the password was changed. The thief engaged in suspicious activities.

[​IMG]

like seeing its on 24 may there are more than 8 times trying to sign in then the password was changed then there are many conversation opened then u suspened my account
    then when i see all of it on 27 may i was changed password

that all i have
    and thx for interste and i waitting to complete withdrawl money to paypal with email [email protected]

17. Kabbary

Kabbary
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    First, I will answer the three questions asked of me
    1. I am abdelrhman kabbary the original owner of these account
    2. i am not reseller
    3. its first account i sold is my main account and second account i sold its my other account that my brother plays on

to explain a second buyer problem that he faced when he login in first time my brother's friend was playing with my brother into this fortnite account to do save the world mission and when he found that not he or not my brother logined in he come into with his party and saying to there u are not mohamed and he answered no
    then my brother's friend think it account get hacked
    and the buyer still have full access for the account until now

Secondly, I have already explained that # it was not me who Using Stolen Credit Cards To Make Purchases .There have been many login attempts, and the PlayerUp account was hacked and the password was changed. The thief engaged in suspicious activities.
    [​IMG]
    like seeing its on 24 may there are more than 8 times trying to sign in then the password was changed then there are many conversation opened then u suspened my account
    then when i see all of it on 27 may i was changed password

that all i have
    and thx for attention and i am waitting to complete withdrawal money to paypal with email [email protected]

18. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Disregard my reply.

19. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

I don't see any brute force entries into your PlayerUp Account. Can you provide any evidence someone did this? If so, we will further investigate this.

20. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

For security purposes, please update your password just in case while we investigate this further.