Pending Suspended Member - DAaronson

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 10/22/18.

1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Suspended Member: @DAaronson
    Date of Suspension: October 22, 2018
    Reason For Suspension: Received various reports from other members. Potential account compromise. Please communicate with team to reopen account.

#1 Disputes, 10/22/18
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/22/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. DAaronson

DAaronson
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

9   0   0

What was the issue that got my account closed?

3. DAaronson

DAaronson
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

9   0   0

"Various reports from other members?" What exactly does this mean?

4. DAaronson

DAaronson
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

I would appreciate a response on this matter as to why I am Suspended, this was out of the blue and uncalled for.

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

There are a variety of issues with your account that need to be cleared up here:

1st I have noted that you're telling people middleman owes you money for a couple months but we have no record of this. Please clarify this.

2nd a bunch of users are reporting you for potential fraud acts. I have followed up with these users and they have not yet responded back. If I have further details I will let you know.

6. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

7. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

8. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Looks like when he got suspended it was removed.

9. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

I thought the 9 was a 0 as well, seems he was both.

Either way, sending people a download file.

10. DAaronson

DAaronson
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

I was a Bronze and a Verified seller before I was removed.

I'll take it down, it was a personal tool that I used. I was thanking the community.

I'll find the conversation and deal from which I never got my money, give me a bit.

11. DAaronson

DAaronson
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

https://www.playerup.com/conversati...tion-id-1600312188-3-way-conversation.483730/
    This was the middleman link. I never received payment for this transaction.

I'd appreciate if you guys could help with that, and I had zero negative feedback. If you told me about the fraud reports, I'd help, I'd tell you exactly why. In addition, I was originally informed this would be a one day suspension - https://www.playerup.com/conversations/playerup-account-suspension-notice.730543/ - and it's now been over two.

12. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

I'm really confused here. You obviously have been selling awhile here, correct? sSo you should know the drill on how to sell? Why not follow the directions inside your private conversation ticket rather than tell people middleman can't be trusted and you haven't received payment etc. This is very suspicious and common practice of scammers trying to bait people into a scam by saying they weren't paid to get the buyer to pay the direct and then scam them.

You have to request payment for a completed transaction. Based on the ticket URL you just sent me, I'm guessing this is your seller private ticket here:

https://www.playerup.com/conversations/483727

How do I receive payment if I have already been verified prior to this transaction?

Punch in your order number and then you'll be paid rather than making a big scene that middleman didn't pay you, follow the directions which literally takes 5 seconds to do and you'll be paid.

13. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Also update working payment details here - https://www.playerup.com/account/payment-details

I do know that they're upgrading this system this/next month to make it a bit easier for sellers but for now all you need to do is put in a request to get paid which takes 5 seconds and you're done.

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Your account has been restored temporarily but please update us on all these issues.

We received reports from people that you're scamming them and they reported some old posts you made here. Also you have active MM orders but haven't even fulfilled these.

It's a mess right now so please take action on your end, don't ignore it and resolve these issues.

15. DAaronson

DAaronson
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

My bad. For my other transactions, I didn’t have this issue, it just paid out. I am sorry.

16. DAaronson

DAaronson
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

I will do so right now.

Can’t help with this, but not sure which posts it was, or who. I haven’t scammed anyone on my time on this site.

17. DAaronson

DAaronson
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

I don’t know which MM orders you’re talking about. Just looked through my inbox.

18. DAaronson

DAaronson
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

Finally, I was going to close all “suspiscous” threads of mine, but it seems they were all closed when I was suspended.

19. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

If this happens again, your account will be closed. It's rather disturbing you're frequently telling users this. If you don't want to use middleman services and want to venture off on your own, no problem. Just deny peoples offers as you don't want to pay for middleman services. Don't tell users that you were not paid (essentially scammed). It's misleading and downright disrespectful to the team here who have always honored every deal with you.

20. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Mark these SOLD.