Pending Suspended Member - Baileys20055

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 9/8/18.

1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Suspended Member: @Baileys20055
    Date of Suspension: September 08, 2018
    Reason For Suspension: N/A

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Baileys20055

Baileys20055
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

Well I’d like to know why I got suspended and that your reason says NA especially since I spent money to be verified by your site. If it’s over the sell thread It’s your flawed systems fault not mine I CHANGED TO ACCOUNT TO SOLD A DAY PRIOR TO YOU OPENING A SALE ON IT AND U ALLOWED AN ACCOUNT THST HAD BEEN CHANGED TO SOLD TO SELL AGAIN HOW IS THAT MY FAULT. Fix your flawed website. If something is marked as sold it’s not my fault that you sold it again after it had already been marked as sold how do u even allow people to still put sold accounts into their cart and pay again that makes no sense so you need to suspend yourself not me

3. Baileys20055

Baileys20055
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

Simply look at your times I marked the account SOLD a day PRIOR to your three way sale ticket that’s YOUR fault

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Looking into this now.

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

6. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

It's your obligation to explain this in the ticket and cancel the order. You just left it blank. This triggered disputes and more problems when all you needed to do was say this is sold and cancelled it.

7. Baileys20055

Baileys20055
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

But I had changed it in the system to sold before it was ever purchased so if 10 people were to buy an account set to sold I can’t answer those all I work full time one would think that if it’s set to sold that’s exactly what it means yet again if I set the account to sold why would I be obligated to explain it’s sold when I already posted that it was sold that sounds counter productive