Resolved Suspended Member - Addipuss

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 7/27/18.

1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

i Have done nothing wrong he scammed me AFTER i bought the account few days later i want my money back so i went go post it but it has not been sold yet but some how it was taken back gotten emails that the account password and email and everything was change and so i asking burger for refund since he taken my account back that i bought 100$ and he kept ignore me and taken forever to respond so i came and reported it but it was not banned this before i even went kingisl i got an email like i said that account email was change and password and i try get it back but taken forever to respond every try i try talk to him he taken 2-5 days some close to week or longer and not banned as right you or your friend who still gots it and all after while kingisland said nothing going happen to account since i could proof it was mine it not banned but if they said they need to talk to person i bought it from which was you and i did not tell i bought it i just told them i got it my best friend which they they bevlie me but since he wont help me it make me wonder if he scam me and i can proof that it not banned all wanted was wizard101 account but he would not help me even thought it was not banned so

3. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

You also said opening a chargeback which i did not even do yet I ask for refund but that all did not chargeback if i did i would have seen in paypal disputes closed or open so i guess asking for a refund is the same thing as chargeback and since blame for chargeback and going report the account and get banned which sadly not mine anymore since someone gotten into it so

4. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Well if this case than i might do the charge back i might just do it for you blameing me FOR CHARGEBACk i did not do yet i ONLY ASK FOR REFUND and if nothing get sorted out in next few weeks oh boy i'm doing it since you excuse me of chargeback i can get my money back but dont want to since it always hurt your rep but if you going blame me and do all of this for something he would not help me for ok.

5. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Here proof only open and closed dispute/chargeback i have you blamers since have get into this fake crap

only 2 dispute ever made so you happy for banneding me for nothing i did and excuse me and for you reporting me and get my account banned even thought i dont have anymore so i might as do a chargeback since still have time to do it let me know what you want to do. i can do the chargeback which never did yet but i can or you can make this up and give my credits back for account which gone by since said going report it and get banned which why ya.

6. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Here proof only open and closed dispute/chargeback i have you blamers since have get into this fake crap

only 2 dispute ever made so you happy for banneding me for nothing i did and excuse me and for you reporting me and get my account banned even thought i dont have anymore so i might as do a chargeback since still have time to do it let me know what you want to do. i can do the chargeback which never did yet but i can or you can make this up and give my credits back for account which gone by since said going report it and get banned which why ya.[/QUOTE]

7. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

only 2 dispute ever made so you happy for banneding me for nothing i did and excuse me and for you reporting me and get my account banned even thought i dont have anymore so i might as do a chargeback since still have time to do it let me know what you want to do. i can do the chargeback which never did yet but i can or you can make this up and give my credits back for account which gone by since said going report it and get banned which why ya.

8. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Sorry did not mean say 3 times i was trying to remove the big line and trying give proof but i guess i can't...

9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Looks like you're suspending for disputing. You aren't banned.

The seller claims you're at fault here. Says you banned the account. You never messaged our support so they could help you fix this. Your 3 way ticket is open please respond to that ticket.

10. burger

burger
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

You opening a dispute on PayPal will result in the same thing. You bought the account, confirmed that it worked, and then opened a dispute afterwards blaming me for taking the account back. It was your responsibility when you purchased it. I have no idea who took your account but I am no longer involved in the situation.

There is no way I could get the account back after you changed the credentials.
    Here is a screenshot of the buyer confirming delivery: [​IMG]

11. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

that were you wrong i did not even a dispute yet or chargeback

12. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

and i did not banned the account how many dang time do i have say it it not banned but dont have access to it if was nto you than someone because i did not sold yet was going to but after get emails that email change and password i figure it be over but i conacted kingisland and lied but they belive me and you could help me gotten the account back but look like gone perm since mm reported it and banned it from msg i gotten

13. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

and yes you can can get it back from what they told me you can

14. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

you say i made a dispute and or a chargeback and there you both god damn wrong both you and mm i got got proof only dispute i have is 2 right now and nothing releted to this and want proof i can give it for you thinking i made a dispute and mm think i made a damn chargeback and even if i did have access and this all happen the mm msg sent said they report the account and get it banned like the ** i did not even did chargeback so this account would been scammed anyways for me get excused of so called dispute and chargeback which did not do

15. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

also i can proof that and i can proof they said they were willing to help but i cant do it because my best friend which i made up who is you they said need orginal person email to talk to them which you of course so i can proof i could still gotten back but even if nothing happen and was blamed for chargeback the stupid mm would report the account and get banned for false info so lol

16. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

which kinda why saying i should be credited if mm was going to report it and get banned for false info i should of get credit for that which what i meant

17. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

or i guess suspended and ban kinda think they same thing because in games get banned they call suspended perm soo. which why i saying this banned but my wizard101 you gave not banned as right now most likely who ever gotten is useing it prob too late now since mm prob got it banned for false info like i said

18. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

I will check with middleman on this and update this shortly.

19. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Please do because if i did make chargeback way during month this would susapdn be than now now and i did even

20. Addipuss

Addipuss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Sorry for get upset i'm am really sorry but all of this to me unfair and strange after geting the account close week later i make as i just made the post i get email and all info change as i making the post and than i did ask for refund but i can understand why so i ask him to help me and i could gotten the account back for sure but of course he thought he could not help me but guess now it wont ever since i could still have chance but the mm ruin all of for false info if i did make chargeback with out knowing let me know and i will talk to my bank and i give there stateman since only made chargeback on other smaller things and something not releted to this around 200$ but please let me kno