Selling  4m-4.5m GP   Android and iOS Super Focused PVP account!4.4kk GP! Top 1 both Arenas !DR, Malak, Negotiator, Wat Tambor!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Z1m, 11/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z1m

Z1m
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello There!!!

Wellp, I am on selling my own Android account. Now my payout is on GMT+3. Change option is avialable.
    What you'll have here: It's Super Focused PvP account. With this acc you can enter every guild you want.
    Here is swgoh link Z's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

ARENA
    With this account you will be 1st on both arenas everyday with no problem! There is decent mod collection that allows you to have few anti # teams at the same time, with no need to change mods. For Arena its DR, Malak, Bastilla fallen, HK, Alpha (soldier) as first team, then you have JKR+Thrawn team, General Grevious and Padme with Anakin. All of theese tams can kill every arena team an shard. There is very peacefull and friendly shard chats for melee and fleet arena with super shardmates, that can help you with feets, or with climbing to your rewards.
    On fleet you have Negotiator with maxed ETA-2 and co, Ackbar fleet with Hans falcon, Thrawn with empire, and geos.
    You'll never be dropped far then 20 on each arena , so climbing is fast and easy.

TERRITORY WARS and GRAND ARENA
    This is the strongest side of this acoount. You can win against every opponent!!! It's only depends on your tactics.
    Here you have DR+Malak(r4), JKR, Bastilla+jedi, Grievous+droids, Padme with Anakin, Nightsisters with G13 Daka, Geonosians with G13 Alpha, CLS, Traya+g13 Sion, Carth team, Qira team with Vandor+L3, Bounty hunerts with Jango, Clones with Shaak Ti and Rex with G13 Fives, Emperor Palpatine with empire, Imp. Troopers and others. All teams with right and strong modding!

TERRITORY BATTLES
    On Geonosian TB I had 4/4 and 3/4 on fourth phase. You can show super results there. You can easily continue to farm Wat Tambor, you can beat Acklay mission With my Geos!

HAAT
    Of course solo HAAT with one team

HEROIC SITH RAID
    With this poster you can do more then 60 mln damage through four phases! So there are easy rewards for you, that helps growing at your power!

Level: 85
    GP: 4,398,801
    Character GP: 2,604,730
    Ship GP: 1,794,071
    Zetas: 75
    Arena ranks (squad/fleet): Rank 5 / Rank 16
    Arena team:
    Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Bastila Shan (Fallen), HK-47, Sith Trooper
    Arena Fleet:
    Capital Ship: Negotiator
    Starting lineup: Hound's Tooth, Umbaran Starfighter, Anakin's Eta-2 Starfighter
    Reinforcements: Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter, Sun Fac's Geonosian Starfighter, Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter
    Capital Ships: Home One: 7star, Executrix: 7star, Negotiator: 5star, Endurance: 7star, Chimaera: 7star
    Traya: Yes: Gear 12, 7 star Zetas: Compassion is Weakness (leader), Lord of Betrayal (unique).
    Bossk: Yes: Gear 12, 7 star Zetas: On The Hunt (leader), Trandoshan Rage (unique).
    Chewbacca (Legendary): Yes: Gear 12, 7 star Zetas: Loyal Friend (unique), Raging Wookiee (unique).
    C-3PO: Yes: Gear 12, 7 star Zetas: Oh My Goodness! (special).
    Jedi Knight Revan: Yes: Gear 13, 7 star Zetas: Direct Focus (special), General (leader), Hero (unique).
    Darth Revan: Yes: Gear 13, 7 star Zetas: Lord of the Sith (leader), Conqueror (unique), Villain (unique).
    Malak: Yes: Gear 13, 7 star Zetas: Gnawing Terror (unique), Jaws of Life (unique).
    Padme: Yes: Gear 12, 7 star Zetas: Unwavering Courage (leader), Always a Choice (unique).
    General Skywalker: No
    Han's Millenium Falcon: Yes: 7 star.
    Number of G11: 31
    Number of G12: 63
    Number of G13: 13
    Number of R3: 4
    Number of R4: 4
    Number of R5: 2
    Number of R6: 0
    Number of R7: 0
    Number of 6 dot mods: 70
    Number of 10+ speed mods: 297
    Number of 15+ speed mods: 81
    Number of 20+ speed mods: 15
    Number of 25+ speed mods: 1
    Number of 100+ offense mods: 27

It's My own account , not reselling one, so there you can find all the best, you'll need to enjoy high end game content!
    At this moment there are 13k Crystals, trying to invest, to make account stronger at every moment! So even with you don't wanna donate you will be on top!

So, you will not regret to buy this account!
    But first of all , when you decide to make a deal, please conact me on discord Big Z #0712

Let the force be with you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Z1m

Z1m
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

15k Crystals on board.

3. OP
    OP
    Z1m

Z1m
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Big Z#0712

Here some another bot info
    43355.jpeg discord for contact

#3 Z1m, 11/19/19
    Last edited: 11/19/19
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.