Selling Super DDO Account - 2 maxed out characters + 5k turbine points + insanely rich: 300$

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons DDO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/30/15.

1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Asking price is 300$, I might be interested in a another mmo account but serious offers only please. For those who are not familiar with this game, this is a very powerful account.

Server: Thelanis

Guilds: The account is leader of two guilds (level 33 and level 48, you can keep these as I'm the only member in both of them)

Turbine Points: Over 5000 (you can get all the packs you want)

Unlocked or purchased content: menace of the underdark, purple dragon knight, bladeforge, drow, artificer, favored soul

Astral Shards: Over 800

Main character: Shiradi caster (bladeforged 18 sorc 2 fvs 8 epic)

Over 12 TRs, 4 epic trs, 3 iconic trs, completely maxed out and one of the most powerful shiradi casters in the server. +5 tomes and +6 con tome. Has all the gear you will ever need, also did many wizard and fvs lives so you can also find the appropiate gear if you plan to TR him. Some gear includes: all hh items, ee skullduggery, ee gloves of master illusionist, ee jeweled cloak, ee blue helms +3 int +8 int. Over 1000 hit points and 4.3k spell points, incredibly maxed out caster, able to solo all content in any difficulty and very famous server wide.

Alt character : Cetus (bladeforged 12 fighter 6 monk 2 paladin)

Has all the gear in the Cetus thread in epic elite except for the dragon helm, other than that, maxed out. 3 monk past lives and 2 doublestrike epic past lives. Very powerful character, instead of the eSoS I have a t3 mortal fear thunderforged falchion and a t3 thunderforged greatsword.

Alt character 2: Shiradi caster (warforged 20 wizard 8 epic)

Very little gear, shiradi capped, mostly for trolling, some ee items.

Also has a level 26 druid, and a tr'd level 20 ranger with almost no gear.

Account is insanely rich, over 50 stones of experience, thousands of both fire and shadow scales, +3500 thunder ingots, hundreds of level 28 augments, a heroic Otto's Box for you to play with, ee unbound items to trade, over 3 thousand anniversary cards (like 20 thousand spell point potions, unlimited sp, unlimited xp pots, unlimited raid timers, etc).

Send me a mail to [email protected] /* */ for offers and questions, cya.

.;

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.