StupidNigg mm

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

anyways u guys no the story tired of all these new ppls coming over to gamer and wanting to be a mm. so ill be helping those who want a old member of gamer to mm. i been with gamer for over 2 years already and i was also mming on maplebm if anyone wanted to no (chinaman01) =D been with maplebm for like 1 year. anyways im mm for maplestory only since i only got time for that shyt

wat i mm for:

account for account

nx for acount or account for nx

meso for account or account for meso

meso for nx

wat i ask in return:

all im asking in return are feeback and depending on the trade i might charge somewhere between 1-5m meso

time :

i only mm during this time hour 4-11pm est(nyc)

form(fill this out before tradeing accs):

id:

pass:

pin:

squestion 1:

squestion 2:

birthday:

email:

email pass:

last name:

***************************************************** msn

esc123123 aim

if u want me to mm(middleman) state your gamer ign and the guy your trading with. i need ign because i will double check their msn/aim info on gamer so no 1 gets scammed since most ppls are to dumb to check and state wat for wat. its better if u guys made a chat room and pm me. dont waste my time with ur afk bs i will cancel my service on the spot if u afk and shyt. be rdy to do it quick cuz i dont got time to waste.

end of story kthx pm me on msn/aim almost always on

LOL chinaman haha, i remember you. You had like 2 feedback? Not even, haha. and you wanna mm. Gl getting approved by some former middlemen. Like aaron / lilboi. Im already mming, and i think weve got enough people atm. Im BiG, remember me?; 23 feedback and 7xx posts; The one who was gonna be a mod soon, but then bit sold site -.-

i dont need ur love you flaming my post when im not sure if u were legit euff on maplebm since there was alot of bs around about u scamming. and its not like im fking beging to be a mm unlike the rest you who just open up probally to scam some kids. cheap hoes and unlike u nigg i reject service and charge fee. watch when u niggs see a good acc probally fking just run away like a little bich. dont see me fking flaming ur bich love you post and u bring that shyt over here its a wrap next time son

LOL So funny how you get so mad. I was just pointing out the truth. And who said i scammed? ROFL, And why wouldi need you to mm for me? LOL Id use anyone over you, literally. And usually the other person knows me cause as a serious and legit trader so they usually go first. Unless, i use a MM like Scott or Shrey

chinaman did the same thing also i trade with him like 3 time back in maplebm and he went first and never scammed a thing since there was no mm open and there was only 1 mm. and hi china hows my priest doing =D and he had more feeback he had 9 before this noob try to scamm him and lower it plus me and mm plox forgot to give him feeback sry about that bro

So who are you cow? Let me guess, stupidnigg? Nice, And who are you in mbm? Yea, thats right. Funny how 1 min ago, stupidnigg was on and i check this thread 30 sec later and hes off and you come out of nowhere, and joined may 08. :/

Lmao stupidnigg. i dont rlly remember u and i for sure know BiG wont scam >.>. And u on the other hand. i bet u heard a lot of mbmers coming to this site to help them out and ur just here to scam some people out of there accounts >.>. I'd choose BiG too be my mm anytime before u come in my mind >.>

i dont need u 2 bich love you little frens who just joined like a week ago to team up here and scam and flame my post. and im not beging niggs to use me im just stateing that im willing to help since all u niggs are poping out of nowhere to mm when gamer never even heard of ur bich love you and gamer dont give a fk and wants nothign to do with maplebm so dont bring that shyt over here, maplebm was like 90% scammer only mm u can trust was nake/mmplox/ghacker

dunno hat ur on about :S

but goodluck and BiG stop bragging :P~

This topic is hilarious.

Don't get so pissy just because someone ha

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.